Curly-horse

Y/n pov.

I walk through the betting room looking for my brother, Thomas Shelby. He recently sent his new horse away to be trained by 'May Carleton' whoever that is.

Since he sold the horse my best friend Curly has been a bit sad. He always in when one gets sent away. So I decided to get him his own horse,hes the best horse trainer in England. In my opinion.

I knock on my brothers door and enter without waiting for a reply.

"y/n, what can I do for you?" he asks and takes off his reading classes and places them beside a book he was reading.

"Tom. You know your my favourite brother, right?" he sighs with a smile and nods.

"what do you want?"

"can I buy a horse?" his eye widen in confusion as he possesses what I said. "... Please"

"Why would you want to buy a horse. You've never even ridden a horse" he says.

"it's for Curly. He's been so down about Grace's Secret I thought I would get him his own horse. But I don't have any money" I explain with puppy dog eyes.

"he'll get over it" Tom says and pours himself a glass of whisky then downs it in one.

"it's been over a week. He's usually over it in a day. Please, Tom, for me" I stick my bottom lip out and pretend to be sad. He stares at me before sighing in defeat and nodding.

I squeal and run over to hug him.

"your the best, Tom!" he chuckles and pats my back before pulling me away.

"I know. Take Finn with you, eh? He's always complaining about not doing anything"

"that's because you never let him. He's as good as the rest of us" I say taking the whiskey bottle and drinking some then handing it back.

"your just saying that cuz he's your best friend. Now, I'll give you £300 for a horse. That's it" he hands me the money with a smile.

"thank you!" I go to take it but he keeps ahold of it.

"one horse. One" he says slowly. I nod and rush out the door with the money.

"Finn! Finny boy!" I call into the house and run down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Finn!"

"will you stop shouting!" Ada says as she reads the newspaper.

"sorry, have you seen Finn?"

"outside. Why?" she asks.

"im buying a horse" I say before rushing out again.

"a what!"

"Finn!" I grin as I see my younger brother standing leaning against the car with a coin in his hand which he throws into the air and catches a few times.

"y/n! What's the rush?" he asks as I hug him. He hugs back before facing me again.

"we're buying a horse. We'll, for Curly but your coming" I climb in the drivers seat and put on my seat belt as Finn dose the same.

"why are you buying Curly a horse?"he asks as I start driving.

" because Tom sent the last one away and Curlys been sad and I wanna cheer him up."

"thats nice. What kind of horse are you gonna get?"

"I don't know. We've got £300 so a good one" he nods and looks out the window as we drive to the auction. It's currently closed but a guy there owes me a favor.