𝟎𝟏

ᵀᴵᴸ ᴰᴱᴬᵀᴴ ᴰᴼ ᵁˢ ᴬᴾᴬᴿᵀ۵

𝐌𝐘'𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"NANA BRING YO ASS" my mama yelled from the bottom of the steps making me huff.

I got up slipping on a hoodie and putting on my slides walking downstairs.

"Yes" I mumbled looking down making her put her hand under my chin and lift my head up.

"You're gonna go wit yo sista to ha friends house while I'm at work alright" she said making me nod.

My sister was only two years older than me, and she's a well known person.

Only because she's slept with multiple dudes in the past month.

"Hurry up nana I ain't got much time" my sister said applying lipgloss as she walked downstairs in some short denim shorts and a white crop top with the words 'daddy' on it.

I walked upstairs to my room going to my closet grabbing an outfit.

I grabbed a my black hoodie with pictures of my deceased brother on it.

I threw on some grey sweatpants and some black nike slides showing off my toes.

I threw my hood over my head grabbing my phone and charger walking downstairs.

"Bout time" my sister said rolling her eyes making me mug her.

I walked outside behind her as she unlocked the doors hopping in the drivers seat.

I hopped inside the passenger seat and she pulled off.

We drove for about 10 minutes until we finally reached this two story house.

She got out slamming the door as I got out behind her.

We reached the front door and she banged on the door making someone open it aggressively.

"Nadia don't be banging on my fuckin door like dat" this brownskinned girl said mugging her.

"Girl fuck off where Dino at" she said walking inside as I followed her.

"Damn yeen gon introduce yo li friend" this lightskinned guy said licking his lips making me almost throw up in my mouth.

Nadia rolled her eyes looking back at me " this my sista nana she weird doe" she said smacking on her gum walking up the stairs.

I sighed sitting on an empty spot on the couch getting on my phone.

"Aye nana you just gon let yo sista talk bout you like dat" this girl said making me shrug.