𝟎𝟓

ᵀᴵᴸ ᴰᴱᴬᵀᴴ ᴰᴼ ᵁˢ ᴬᴾᴬᴿᵀ۵

𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 | 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐓

The thing is so damn small like Omgg🙄🤚🏾

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Okay I understand youn like her but I'm not finna just sit here and let you talk about her" I said to pinky as she ranted about how nana stole her 'man'.

"Anyways...when I see det hoe it's up dere so she can know key is mine and only mine" she said scrolling on something on her phone.

"Girl she is not worried about key, plus key is a hoe he's everybody's nigga" I said making her mug me.

"Tbh you sound delusional as hell Paris like I love you and all but you gotta stop" I said standing up getting my stuff.

"And you betta not put yo hands on my friend cause I'll beat yo ass" I said as I walked outta the door.

When we went on our little trip we weren't planning on leaving her.

Moni was the one driving and she was supposed to go and pick nana up.

I noticed we weren't nowhere near nana house so I asked where we was at.

The bitch said that since her 'bestfriend' ain't want her there then she ain't going to get her.

I wish I would've drove that morning cause I fasho would've went to get her.

And the whole trip was a bummer anyway cause all they wanted to do was fuck on niggas and get drunk.

❏❏❏

"Aye can you tell My'asia to unblock me bruh" key said walking into my room.

"Fuck is a My'asia" I asked scrunching my face up.

"Nana dumb fuck tell ha to unblock me" he said making me laugh.

"Nigga no she blocked yo ass fa a reason" I said as he mugged me.

"Man ion even care not finna chase no bitch" he said walking outta my room slamming the door.

"Mad ass" I mumbled going to text nana.

stink stink😎🤟🏾

STINKKKKK!!!

yesss mamassss

Come ova please it's boring😪