𝟎𝟑

ᵀᴵᴸ ᴰᴱᴬᵀᴴ ᴰᴼ ᵁˢ ᴬᴾᴬᴿᵀ۵

𝐌𝐘'𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀

  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Nana hurry the fuck up you taking to long" My sister said with a attitude cause I was taking to long in the shower and she needed to wash that fishy ass pussy of hers,

"Bitch it's a whole TWO other showers go use em muhfucka" I said peeking my head from out the shower curtain.

"You know what bitch I'm leaving yo ass" she said making me mug the water "hoe ion give not one fuck I have a car YOU don't" I said being petty cause she uses her 'boyfriends' car.

"Girl fuck you loose pussy bitch I'm gon hoe" she said making me laugh and cut the shower off.

I got out wrapping the towel around my body walking into my room.

I had my lil sneaky link bag packed since we having this lil sleepover at Doom house.

I'm wearing a white tank top with my grey nike sweat shorts and my forces you know sum light.

It's really supposed to be a twinning with our significant other but nana BIG SINGLEE so I can do hot girl shit.

I did my hair real simple it was a top knot and two pieces of hair in the front.

I did my edges and put on some lipgloss before spraying my cinnamon cocoa butter perfume.

I can't remember where I got and ion really care just know this shit smell good as theeee fawk.

I got everything I needed grabbing my keys and walking downstairs seeing my sister sitting there.

"Bout time bitch I was getting tired of waiting" she said laughing making me mug her "ion why you thought you was ridin wimme you got ya boyfriend car" I said making her stop and stand there looking stupid.

I got inside my car locking my door and starting the car.

Bitch must thought I was playin

Stank pussy ass bitch

I laughed at my thoughts as she pulled on my door handle pouting making me mug her.

I pulled out the drive way making my way to dooms house following the gps since muhfuckas wanna live somewhere ion even know.

___________________

It took me 30 fucking minutes to get to his house with was a nice 2 1/2 story house.

A/N : Idk if dat make sense buh..iykyk

I got out getting everything I needed walking up to the door.