𝟎𝟕

ᵀᴵᴸ ᴰᴱᴬᵀᴴ ᴰᴼ ᵁˢ ᴬᴾᴬᴿᵀ۵

A month later🥰

𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐉𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 | 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I made my way into walmart to get my girl some pads.

She told me to get two packs and a heating pad thingy.

I already know what girls need since I had to do this for My'asia.

I ain't talked you her in a week cause she decided to ghost a nigga.

Been blowing her shit up back to back but she ain't read it.

I went to self checkout paying for the stuff before making my way back to my crib.

Pulling into my neighborhood I got a facetime call making me look at my phone.

Toot🙄 Would like to face time...

I clicked accept seeing her sweating bullets.

"Looney...you......you needa come get nana cause this bitch..this bitch finna kill key ass...we tryna keep her away from him b....but she makes a way over to him" she said breathing hard as hell.

"Aight lemme pick up Dalilah and imma be otw" I said making her nod and hang up.

I quickly made my way to the house to give her the shit she wanted.

"Bae come on we needa slide to my sis house" I said making her nod and put on her shoes.

"What's wrong with toot?" She asked making me scrunch my face up "it ain't toot it's nana" I said making her roll her eyes.

"What you gotta prolem wit ha" I said making her shake her head a little.

"Aight so when I mention ha don't roll ya eyes or nun" I said mugging her as I pulled up to her crib.

I got out using the spare key I stole unlocking the door seeing shit everywhere.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP FUCKIN TOUCHIN ME AND YEEN LISTEN NOW LOOK AT YO RETARDED ASS BRUISED AND EVERY FUCKIN THING" I heard nana scream making me cringe.

I walked upstairs seeing doom and Dino holding key back and he was looking bad as fuck.

"Damn nigga she tore up ass up" I laughed as she looked at me.