𝟎𝟐

ᵀᴵᴸ ᴰᴱᴬᵀᴴ ᴰᴼ ᵁˢ ᴬᴾᴬᴿᵀ۵

𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐒 | 𝐊𝐄𝐘

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I woke up feeling somebody in my arms making me scrunch my face up.

I got up stretching and yawning seeing this bitch from yesterday.

She one fine ass hoe

I shook my head and walked towards the closet with some of my stuff in it getting a pair of grey joggers and throwing on a white t-shirt with my fazos.

I unplugged my phone jogging downstairs going towards my car.

I hit up one of these hoes I used to fuck wit for some top.

"Hey daddy" her crunchy ass voice boomed through the phone making me scrunch my face up.

"Finna slide through" I said hanging up not giving her a chance to respond.

I plugged my phone to the aux playing 'Fuck everybody' by Terror Reid.

My pops played this when I was a youngin.

"So fuck everybody and fuck everyone solving all my problems with a fully loaded handgun, step into the ring and witness a savagery sting, the motherfucking king is claiming the throne once again" I rapped lighting a blunt I rolled the day before.

I bopped my head to the music until my part came.

"I got your new chick straight nibbling on my nuts, hit a twitter smack a shitter, then I dump in the guts
no check it, I got more ammo than Rambo" I rapped nodding my head putting the blunt out.

I finally pulled up to the bitch house, I parked and cut the car off hopping out banging on her door.

She opened it smirking as I admired all her features.

She wore a crop top and some booty shorts that showed all of her curves.

She ain't the prettiest bitch..but her body nice as shit and her head game? Maneee that shiii bomb.

Her pussy loose and it's trash as fuck which is why I only get top from this bitch.

I gotta boujee dick doe so ion stick it in any and everybody like most niggas.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by her pulling me inside and pushing me on the couch.

She pulled down my joggers putting my dick in her mouth.

I grabbed a handful of her hair pushing her all the way down on my shit.

"Fuck" I mumbled looking at her gag on my shit.