𝟎𝟔

ᵀᴵᴸ ᴰᴱᴬᵀᴴ ᴰᴼ ᵁˢ ᴬᴾᴬᴿᵀ۵

𝐌𝐘'𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I cut off my car getting out with leek and toot behind me.

We were currently at this stupid ass party they forced me to come to.

"Nana lemme take yo pictures" toot said grabbing my phone not giving me a chance to respond.

I should slap this hoe

I posed a few times before taking my phone back.

"Post em on ig real quick" she said making me roll my eyes and walk towards the building the party was at.

I walked towards the bar to get some henny since that's the only thing I like.

I'm not much of a drinker, I'm more of a smoker.

I don't smoke as much as I used to though.

"Girl some on jay nem in the vip section" she said grabbing my arm basically dragging me.

Deadass wanna slap this hoe

We reached the vip section as the two guards asked for our names.

She told him we was here with whoever her boy toy of the month is.

I sat down crossing one leg over the other with my henny bottle in my hand.

"Nana you wanna hit this" toot said putting up a blunt making me smile and nod.

I grabbed it from her inhaling from it then blowing smoke out doing different tricks with it.

I noticed the guys here were the ones that came to my house the other day.

"Bruh can we get sum big booty bitches up in dis hoe" I said huffing slouching into the couch.

"Nana get yo ass up sittin like det, you a lady youn sit like det" doom said pulling me up to where I was sitting up straight.

I mugged him seeing hella big booty hoes coming towards us.

"Lemme get my stack ready, aye I want ha" I said pointing to this fine ass chocolate drop.

Like her as was fine as fuck AND she had a big ass.

She came over to me as music started playing and she started fucking it up.