↳𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

❝pirate adventure❞

───── ❝FIRST POINT OF VIEW❞ ─────

"WAHHH!! Luke! Hurry up already! We have to go to Juleka's now!" "[Name] relax! I just need to get my watch. You have yours, right?" I lifted my wrist to show him as Luke was slipping his shoes on. Bianfu sighed. "You too are really strange." Lang laughed. "I like them. They're built different." [Name] laughed at Lang's remark before then opening the door. "C'mon!"

"Hello?" I said as I dragged Luke to the ship with me. "[Name]!" I turned my head to see Rose and Juleka carrying boxes. Marinette waved at the two of us and I smiled as Luke blushed. I smirked before then nudging him. "You should try talking to Marinette more." Luke shook his head. "No, no. Not without you. I wouldn't know what to say." I rolled my eyes before walking over to Marinette and hugging her. "Mari~" She stumbled back, almost dropping the box she was holding. "[Name]! You scared me." I laughed. "Well, I'm here to help!" I looked at the box Marinette was holding and pulled out a microphone. "Uh, Rose! I think you need this!" Rose smiled and took the microphone from my hand. "Thanks [Name]! Do you realize? It's our very first concert! It's going to be awesome." I smiled. "You guys will do great! You will always have me as you're number one fan!" Rose giggled before then hugging me. "Aw! Thank you, [Name]!" I smiled before then looking around.

'Where's Adrien?' I sighed, before hearing a voice from the dock. "Captain Anarka speaking to ya'! So how's it comin' along me, young pirates? Ready to celebrate the-" I turned around to see a woman with big red glasses standing next to us. I looked at her jeans. 'Oh wow, I love her jeans.' "We never pick up in this house! Didn't me daughter tell you? We like the lived-in look. We have no rules on The Liberty! Out of chaos comes creation! Messiness is life." I smiled. 'What a chill mom.'

I finished helping Mylene with the decorations before then noticing a keyboard. My eyes widen as I walked over to the keyboard. " Is this an original ZX20.4? I've only seen this online." Luke walked over to me and handed me water. "What did you find?" "An original ZX20.4." I opened the keyboard and pressed a few of the keys. The sound of the keyboard entered my ears and I smiled. "Music to my ears~" "What are you gonna play?" I was puzzled. "Well, I had a song stuck in my head recently. I like how it goes. It makes me feel warm inside." Luke smiled and ruffled my hair. "Then play it. I know you can do it." I looked at the keyboard, nervously before then placing my hands in position.

"I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me..." The flow of sound coming from the keyboard, follows along with my singing. The song kinda reminds me of Chat and Accalia. Two personas. Both have one-sided love. And yet, sometimes the song reminds me of Adrien and I. Kim and I aren't dating. We've just been on a few dates. Never made ourselves official. I don't love Kim. He's just a good friend. Adrien is also a good friend. But when I'm around Adrien, I feel safe. I feel happy. The same goes for Chat. Chat knows how to make me laugh. Do I love both of them? I don't know. Love is confusing sometimes.

I finished singing and I stopped playing until I heard clapping from behind me. I turned around, standing up. I find the others clapping and smiling. Rose smiled and ran up to me. "[Name]! I didn't know you could play the piano!" My face flushed in embarrassment as Luke wrapped around my shoulder. He chuckled. "[Name] is a girl of many talents, sweet Rose. She started playing when she was 6. She found piano interesting." I pouted before then pushing Luke out of the way. "Lukkkkkeee~ Stop it."

A very tall unfamiliar guy walked over to us. "You should join the band." My eyes widen. "Huh?!" He chuckled. "Sorry. I should have probably introduced myself first. My name is Luka." I blinked before then looking at Luke. "PFFT- '' I started before then covering my mouth. I cleared my throat. "Sorry. Uh, my name is [Name]. You're Juleka's brother, right?" He nodded his head. "That would be me." I looked to the side, nervous. "So about my question..." "I can't." Rose frowned. "Why not [Name]?" I looked to the side. "I dunno, Rose. Being in a band is a big thing. I don't think I'm ready for that. Luka nodded his head. "I see. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. But, if you ever change your mind, you could still join." I smiled. "Sure thing."