↳𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

CHAPTER SEVEN

❝the tall tale of stabby❞

───── ❝FIRST POINT OF VIEW❞ ─────

MY FEET WERE RESTING UPON the railing of my balcony as I leaned closer. My lips then connected with the male feline hero. 'Why..' I opened my eyes and I took a few steps back. "Chat.." He smiled at me as he ruffled my hair. "Thank you for your words, Princess. And the kiss too." Chat said, smirking as my face filled with blush. I blinked a few times and smiled. "You're welcome, Chat." I looked down and hesitated. I took a deep breath. "If you ever need anything," I looked away from him as my face heated up. "I'll be here."

Chat smiled and kissed my cheek. " Au revoir, mon amour!" He said, before then leaving. My eyes widen. 'My love..' Lang appeared at my side and called out my name. I didn't hear her at first until she slapped my cheek. "WOMAN! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!" Lang yelled out, as I awoke from my inner thoughts. Pain filled my right cheek and I placed my hand on the stinging cheek. "OWWW!! LANG!" "That's what you get."

The next day, I walked with Luke to school but I was lost in thought. Luke seemed to notice and sighed. "What is it now, [Name]?" My eyes widened and I laughed. "You got me, huh?" Luke looked at me. "I know when something is bothering you, you're spacing out." I stopped my tracks and looked at him. 'I can tell him anything.' "Chat Noir kissed me." Luke's eyes widen. "I'm sorry, what?" I looked down and made my index fingers touch one another. "And he kissed me as me, not Accalia." Luke looked at before then heading to an alley. "I'm going to find that mother fuc-" I grabbed his shoulder.

"Let's not." I smiled at Luke. "Plus it's okay!" Luke grumbled in annoyance. I smirked. "Changing the subject. What about you and Ladybug?" Luke's eyes widened and he blushed. "We are not talking about that!" I giggled in amusement. He looked up ahead and smiled. "Plus, I think I have someone else in mind." I looked to see him staring at the bakery. "Oooo~," I said as he blushed in embarrassment. I laughed. "Well good luck because you know she likes Adrien." He sighed but then smirked at me. "P-lease. I know you like Adrien too." My face heated up. "I- we're not talking about this anymore. Luke chuckled as we entered school grounds.

The two of us headed towards the quad. I followed Luke who was heading towards Adrien and Nino. I looked around if I could find Marinette and Alya, but the two were nowhere in sight. I sighed before then waving at the two males. "Hey, Nino! Hey, Adrien!" The two smiled and waved. "Hey [Name]!" Nino said first. I could have sworn I saw a tint of blush on his face before then speaking. "Hello [Nickname]." My eyes widened and blushed. 'He called me by my nickname.' I shook off my thoughts and smiled at Adrien. "Hey Adrien, aren't there fencing tryouts today?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. He nodded in agreement. "Yup!" He then looked down nervously. "Are you going to try out?" I chuckled. "Nah, fencing is not my thing. But if you want," I said blushing. "I'll come and watch!"

Adrien's eyes widened before then blushing. 'Ah! So he was blushing!' "That would be great, [Nickname]!" I smiled and I turned away. I buried my hands in my face. 'Why must this man be adorable?!' I turned back to the guys and I waved. "I'll be heading to class! See you guys soon!" I made my way to class before then being stopped by Chloe and Sabrina. I raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" "Listen Miss Snatcher, don't think you can keep Adrien all to yourself." I laughed. "Is Adrien some object?" I patted Chloe's shoulder. "You almost lost Adrien once, I suggest you don't try to lose him again." I smiled before then leaving the two of them in shock.

I sat at my table and dropped my stuff to the side. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Welp, I least have plans after school," I said before smiling. 'Adrien..'