↳𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

CHAPTER ELEVEN

❝i said i only wanted one scoop❞

───── ❝FIRST POINT OF VIEW❞ ─────

"AH!" I screamed out, almost falling off the roof of the hyper-speed bus. "I got you!" A hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me up. I looked to see that it was Chat who caught me. I blushed. "Thanks, kitty!" "Ready you guys?" All of us turned to Ladybug. "Ready!" Chat and I threw our weapons towards Ladybug and she jumped under the bus. "Who needs brakes when they have us?" Vamp ran down the street to move the civilians as Chat and I ran towards Ladybug. "You ready, little pup?" I smirked. "Of course." Ladybug threw our weapons back. Chat extended his staff between lamp posts as I grabbed my rings and pulled the bus to stop. I stretched my arms back as if I was pulling weights up at the gym. I grunted in pain as the bus stopped. Once the bus stopped, I sighed in relief. I released the rings before then falling on my butt.

I heard footsteps to my right and I looked to see Chat walking over to me. He stood in front of me before then extending a hand. "Aw, is the puppy tired?" I huffed. "You try stopping the bus with only muscle." He chuckled before then lifting me up by the waist. I blushed as he carried me on his shoulder." C'mon, let's go escort the people out of the bus." "C-Chat Noir! Put me down this instant!" He laughed. "How about no?" I groaned before then wiggling out of his grasp. I stuck my tongue at him before then walking towards Ladybug and Vamp. As each of us was helping out the passengers, Chat looked at Ladybug. " So, uh, Ladybug? What would you say if you and I met up tonight for a little dinner? Rooftop style?" I looked down as Vamp nudged at me. "You okay?" I hesitated. 'Am I okay? I-it's not like Chat.' I nodded my head. "Yeah! Of course," I smiled before then placing my hands on my hips. "Why wouldn't I be?" Vamp glances at Chat Noir. "I just thought..." I shrugged. "I could care less about the relationship between the two."

"So Accalia," I stared at Chat. 'Tf?' I chuckled nervously. "Gotta go Chat," I said before then sprinting off into an alleyway. "Lang, howl off." I detransformed and Lang appeared to my side. "Are you sure you're okay, [Name]?" I smiled. "Of course! Why do people keep asking me that? It's not like I have a crush on Chat Noir or anything?!" Lang deadpanned. "If this is you're of denying your emotions, it's not very healthy." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Lang. Let's go find a place where they sell ice cream." As I was walking around, near the Pont des Arts, I heard singing. " ♫ With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors! My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker! With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors! ♫" I chuckled hearing the ice cream matchmaker. 'Might as well give it a try. Ice cream is ice cream.' I walked towards the ice cream man who was giving ice cream to a couple. "Merci! Have a good day!" André turned towards me. "Ah? And who may you be?" I smiled. "My name is [Name]." He smiles before then scooping up ice cream. "Raspberry for his personality and mint-like his eyes."

My eyes widen. "A-Ah! Thank you." André smiled at me. "So, my dear, who is the lucky person?" I blushed. "Erm..." André laughed. "It's alright, you don't have to say anything." I smiled. "Thank you for the ice cream, André!" "No problem, [Name]!" I waved him goodbye before then walking away. Lang appeared on my shoulder. "Hm... that ice cream kind of reminds of a certain someone." I chuckled. "Yeah, right Lang." My phone pinged and I pulled it out of my pocket. "Hm? Oh, it's mom. She's going on another business trip to England this time." Lang smiled. "Tell her to bring Bakewell tarts!" I giggled. "For sure."

I arrived home and when I opened the door, I saw Luke and Bianfu, stuffing their mouths with pizza. I stared at them, before deadpanning. "Y'all better have bought [favorite pizza]," I said before then entering the kitchen. Luke held a box. "It's right here!" I smiled before then opening and grabbing a slice and Lang grabbed a bowl of blueberries. "Mom was looking for you when I came home after the bus rescue. I told her that you were doing something so you're welcome." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, well whatever. I think I'm going patrolling tonight." Luke raised an eyebrow. "Again?" I nodded. "Yeah, probably." Luke munched on another slice. "Oh yeah! Nino invited us to go get couples' ice cream." I cringed. "I'm sorry but that's kind of awkward. We're not even in relationships." Luke shrugged. "I think I'll go," I smirked. "Did Nino mention that a certain bakery girl was gonna go?" Luke flushed. "N-no! It's just free ice cream!" I rolled my eyes. "Mhm, yeah whatever. I'm gonna go sit on the roof for a bit. Let's go, Lang." She grabbed her bowl before then following me upstairs.