Day one

"Good morning ___!" Izuku exclaimed with a smile. He stood in front of a large, white, and red horse-drawn carriage. "Ready to go?"

"Good morning! I guess I am ready," I said while holding up my bag of stuff.

"What did you bring?"

"The normal stuff. A few clothes and other necessities, just in case."

"Ah, good planning," Izuku said before holding out his hand. "Malady."

"Thank you," I said before climbing into the carriage, and he climbed in after me. The ride to the castle was silent, and surprisingly, it wasn't a long ride. The castle was about a 20-30 minute ride. There was a huge crowd of people outside of the castle, booing, yelling, and throwing stuff at the other carriages.

"Don't mind them," Izuku said. "They're just upset they, or someone they know, didn't get picked."

"I dont see why anyone would act like this over something like that."

He shrugged. "Beats me."

Suddenly, a shoe came flying at us. I ducked, and it hit Izuku in the face. I immediately grabbed the shoe and stood up. "WHO THE FUCK THREW THIS?!" I exclaimed. "YOU HAVE NO REASON TO THROW FUCKING SHOES AT PEOPLE THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR MISFORTUNE," I yelled before throwing the shoe back into the crowd and plopping back down with a huff.

Izuku stared at me. I chuckled nervously. "Sorry. I just get so angry when people do dumb things like this, I hate when others get hurt, especially if there isn't a reason for it."

He chuckled. "Ah- I see. Thank you for sticking up for me."

"Dont thank me. I shouldn't have let my temper get out of control. I've been working on that, and I've been doing pretty good," I paused. "Until now. Enough about that. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Your nose is bleeding," I said before pulling out my handkerchief and pressing it against his nose. "Thank you."

"I could heal you if you'd like."

"H-heal me?"

I nodded.

"Uh," he paused. "Sure."

I smiled at him before my hand holding his nose glowed a light blue. After a few moments, the bleeding stopped and I pulled away.

"Wow," he mumbled. "You can use magic?! That's so rare now and days!"

"Yea," I said, "People call me a witch because of it," I mumbled. "But I heal those that are sick or injured in the village, so it doesn't bother me."

"That's nice of you," Izuku said. "You're like my friends Kirishima and Kaachan."

"How so?"

"Well, your anger is like Kaachan, and everything else is similar to Kirishima."

"Oh, well I cant wait to meet them!"

"But, they're the castle staff. You might meet one, but-"

"Oh," I said. "What do they do?"

"We're here!" Izuku exclaimed. "You'll find out about that later."

I smiled. "Can't wait," I said before standing up. Izuku helped me out of the carriage and we walked inside the palace.

"Here is the castle," Izuku said. "I'll show you to your room, where you'll meet your personal bodyguard. After you get changed, he will show you around the castle until dinner, where you will meet the other girls here."