After ending- part two

"I'm glad we finally came to an agreement," Shigaraki said.

"All for one," you said with an eye roll, "I swear if you try to touch me in any way-"

"Don't worry. It's just one date."

"It's not a date. You get one hour, now sign the treaty."

"Will do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki stayed by your side the entire hour you spend with All for one. There was one occasion when he tried to grab your hand, and Katsuki literally growled at him.

He's a great bodyguard, right?

"It was a pleasure hanging out with you, ______."

"This wasn't the worst hour of my life."

"I'll take that as a compliment," he said. "If things don't work out with him, you will always have-"

"Like that will ever happen," Katsuki snapped. "Goodbye, sir," he hissed.

I chuckled. "No more war, All for one. Remember that."

"Yes, I won't break our treaty."

"Good," Shoto said. "Please, get home safely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Shoto sat in the library together. He had his head on your lap and you read aloud as you played with his hair.

"Hey," Shoto said.

You paused from reading and looked down at him. "Hm?"

"I'm glad I chose you to be my queen. I doubt anyone else would've put their life on the like as you did to stop the war."

You smiled. "It was a reckless move, but I'm glad it worked."

"Now, we can focus all of our attention on planning our wedding."

Your cheeks turned a bright red color. "You're right."

Shoto grabbed your hand and kissed your knuckles, where a large, diamond wedding ring resided. "My queen."

You giggled. "My king."

Well guys, looks like this book will be coming to an end soon. There are only a few more after ending chapters coming.

In the meantime, check out my other stories! Also, I made a discord! The link is on my profile in my messages / activity.