7 - Made With Love

I woke up, due to the pounding in my head and the sun beaming through my window. I groan as I get up.

I felt saddened by the fact that I didn't feel Andrew's arm around me.

I look back, afraid that there's really no one back there.

I groan loudly as memories of what happened last week rush through my head in flashes.

Again.

I remember drink an entire bottle of vodka alone before coming home. I remember my hands running through his hair. I remember the scratches I left down his back. I remember how long my orgasm was.

I remember everything.

I also remember the amount of liquor I've consumed this past week.

Thank God for vacation time.

I rubbed my head and rolled my eyes as I pulled my robe on and exited my bedroom. I walked into the hallway and there was a bunch of noise and chatter.

I groaned and walked into the kitchen with my eyes squinted.

"Ugh, shut up! I have a headache." I exclaimed as I rested my head on the island.

"Now Rory, that's no way to talk to the love of your life." a voice called from behind me.

I spun my seat around and was faced with the one person I needed right about now.

"Logan Evans, you beautiful man!" I quietly exclaimed

I jumped onto him as he engulfed me into a bear hug. He spun us around as he kissed my forehead. He placed me back down on the floor as I took him in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Mer said you might need me so I hopped on the first flight from Baltimore and landed last night. Got settled into my hotel and then came here." Logan replied.

"I'm fine. You didn't have to come all the way out here. What about Hopkins?" I questioned.

"Hopkins can wait. I want to be here for you right now." Logan said.

I smiled up at him as Levi cleared his throat behind us.

"Oh, uh- Levi. This is Logan Evans. My best friend of almost 11 years." I stated as they shook hands.

"Levi Schmitt. Pleasure to meet you." Levi said.

"Any friend of Rory's is a friend of mine." Logan told him.

I smiled at the two again as I pulled my hair out of the messy ponytail that it was in.

"Levi, do you have to work?" I asked.

"Yes, unfortunately." Levi said with an eye roll.

"Well, lucky for you, I don't. So Logan can drive us to Grey-Sloan and I'll give him a tour." I said happily.

"Okay, that's fine. Go change first. That is not cute." Logan joked, ushering his hand over my clothes.

I stuck my middle finger up at him as I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

                                      ———

Andrew's POV

I was standing by the main entrance when I saw her.

She had on sunglasses, some black jeans, a leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, and some sneakers.

She looked gorgeous, even though she was clearly hungover. She was holding someone's hand and I felt my heart drop.