The Final Round

Aeoup is, well Aeoup is the most questionable of the four nations. They believe these powers develop through survival and "environmental situations." And by "environmental situations", they mean when you turn twelve you may or may not get thrown into a volcano! Or tossed is to a raging river...or abandoned in the forest. Or stranded on a stormy mountain...or left in the desert. Point is, the kids that survive always have a Dez, and the kids that don't, well they're dead. They don't have schools and only training camps where you constantly become stronger for the sake of combat. 100% of their population has Dez, and because of a very militaristic nature the kids are influenced by it and usually have powers of fire and steel.

        Taylor, was thrown into the volcano and wanted nothing more than to be the strongest soldier. He gained precognition to dodge the lava bursts and his aura helped endure the heat while the little shoulder jets let him dash quickly. Mobility, armor, prediction, ranged power, he had it all. As though almost a blessing his element was light instead of fire, and light is one of the strongest elements, neutral matchups against everything and a coin toss when faced against Dark. In Aeoup's eyes he was The Hero of Light.

        Kyle in his full Leo form dashed at Taylor. Naturally Taylor's precog allowed him to effortlessly dodge the first slash, and he slide right underneath Kyle. He snarled and looked back to see Taylor taking apart his Rifle. At first Kyle didn't understand why anybody would take apart their weapon, but then he understood.

        Taylor split his gun vertically and had each of the stocks face outwards. He held a light bomb in his hand and it exploded briefly blinding Kyle. When he opened his eyes Taylor's gun now was covered in light from the explosion and a handle appeared linking the two stocks together. Taylor calmly took up a stance with his left arm braced in front with the light sword resting on it aiming at Kyle. Powerful blasts of energy went flying at Kyle, and he slashed at them but they blew up on contact damaging Kyle a bit.

        Taylor thought to himself "Mizuta never listens and always takes the spotlight, Notlok is my friend but really is just a soldier and what good is a soldier that can't obey the simplest of orders and look where that got him. And now it's my time to shine, to prove I am, the strongest."

        Taylor fires off a few more charged blasts of light and they go whizzing by. Kyle just barely manages to dodge them all. Taylor fires off another round of explosive shots while flying backwards. A snarl echoes through the arena followed by another tremendous roar detonating all the shots mid air. Through the smoke Kyle lunges through and Taylor sensing an attack from in front of him dodged to the left.

        "WHY CAN'T I LAND A SINGLE HIT ON THIS GUY!" Kyle's mind raged at himself. His aura grew in size and color once more!

        Taylor and Kyle continued to dance around each other just barely dodging each others blows time and time again. The crowd went wild with excitement! Taylor slashed at Kyle with his Light sword and Kyles swiped it aside continuing a ferocious pursuit, but still, none of his hits could find their mark. Taylor's shots weren't powerful enough to pierce Kyle's aura,  and in close combat he was heavily outmatched, his sword and Kyles claws continued clashing throwing sparks around the arena. Until an explosion was heard.

        For a brief moment Kyle looked away in a pure reaction and it was Mizuta standing up. Somehow his gashes were now scars, he healed himself?! In the second Kyle looked away, Taylor slashed at his gut, but because of his Aura it was more of a solid impact. He then grabbed Kyle from the back and mounted him. Kyle bucked and began writhing around in every which way trying to get him off but he couldn't. Mizuta has his Boomstick and it was glowing with an intense Aura.

        "Full throttle, full power...." Mixuta whispered to himself while staring at Kyle in a half daze with his finger pointing at him.

        Kyle began thrashing around, stomping at Taylor's feet and elbowing him every which way possible, but Taylor didn't yield, not in the slightest. Kyle knew what was going to happen next, he tried moving to the left and right but Taylor clinged to him like an annoying flea he couldn't get rid of. His movements weren't enough to make a difference he could clearly see Mizuta tracking him and keeping his aim. Kyle stood his ground and began furiously elbowing at Taylor's ribs.