Stupid Silly Skeletons

There we were, me and my squad surrounded by a horde of Skeletons. Oh right, my squad! We are the second highest Hoodie Corps unit right behind Smith. The other dudes in my unit were D4, his Dez can make high yield explosive putty. Super powerful guy, just a shame he's a shy dumbass. M242, but we just call him Shane. Because if you have a designation, your nickname better be one or two syllables because we don't got time to call out tongue twisters. Shane's Dez is ChainGun, rapid fire death and the only that stops him from shooting is his mana capacity.

        RatataTATATATA! Shane did a wide sweep with his ChainGun mowing over a massive horde of skeletons. Yea, I probably shouldn't be talking right now. I ran over and began smashing the skeletons to pieces. A Swing up, swing down, then across, each blow shattered several skeletons. I'm out of Mana, but I can still fight. Monsters, usually you'd aim for the head right? Not with skeletons. For these guys your supposed to aim for the torso, preferably shattering their elbows as well if possible. These bastards will fight even without a head, kinda funny watching them though, imagine giving a blind dude a sword. Funny, but not so funny, when one actually manages to hit you.

        Honestly when I think about it, this isn't even a fight. It's a one sided massacre, in our favor. Skeletons only ever have swords and arrows. They literally can't hurt us. Raimi the one girl on our squad did a massive blow with her sword. With a single circular slash she emitted a deadly shockwave. It cut right through all the skeletons...and the trees. Man she's scary.

        Raimi (R41) has a Dez called ThunderBlade. She has two, massive, GIGANTIC, swords. Also she got a huge pair of knockers for a 13 year old. Hahaha! Her swords are no joke though and neither is her strength, they're both literally the same size as her and she just swings them around carefree. She's the true second in command, of my squad, not D4, but we're just trying to help build his confidence. If I get knocked unconscious or die, which is NEVER gonna happen, Raimi takes charge.

        Out the corner of my eye far away a few blasts of energy came speeding towards us.

        "Rio! ZEP!" I pointed to the south.

        With a single nod Rio dashed in front and made a massive steel shield. But this wasn't any shield, it had a special property, it attracts alllll ranged attacks straight to the center. He can store energy attacks and other projectiles then launch them right back at the same speed. Pretty useful, I mean I could totally bash through all of those energy blasts myself, and so could Raimi, but I mean it's just such a waste of energy and effort.

        Zep began flying south bound and did a spin. A spiral column of hot air rushed forward. It hit the attacker and knocked them up. Zep's Dez lets him create a big fan, when he flaps it he makes incredible heatwaves, that forces people to float if it hits them.

        I flew over there and smashed down on the culprit, a Skeletal Sorcerer. That should be it. Skeletal Sorcerers are the only one who can conjure up that many skeletons and the like.

        "Mission over, let's go." I commanded my unit.

        Turns out we didn't even need D4. I also told him to get back up, but that was more of a in the heat moment. Besides he has a tendency to completely flop when using his Dez and is more of a detriment.

        Well, we got back to base and gave the whole report on what happened. Giant Skelton appeared out of nowhere, horde of skeletons controlled by your typical skeletal sorcerer. Something was most likely teleporting monsters around but we couldn't track the true culprit. But it wasn't just teleporting. My theory is that some idiot is also growing these monsters to enormous sizes. Why? I don't know, evil idiots are still, idiots.