Beach EPISODE

Argo's class finally arrived at the hotel in Antarica. It was called the Oceanic Prince. It was your average everyday hotel for the most part, other than having a beautiful beachside view, everything was normal. Numerous palm trees swayed back and forth in the distance. Lorn was thrilled to be in a new nation, but he still had no friends to talk with, Ethan and his group distanced themselves as far away as possible.

Upon arrival, Argo met with a man named, Maui. He was a Coast Guard Captain, in charge of the 3rd division. He was our escort in a sense, and the first thing we had to do was a "swimming test". The goal was simple, From the hotel, we were to get to an island 2 miles away with a goal post. A very small and simple task, because the ocean is vast and unforgiving. Most islands were at least 2 miles apart, at least in the "shallow islands". The farther out you went the farther and more random the islands changed in distance. Get to the goal post by any means necessary, in groups of 1-5. Swim dive or fly, they could use their magic in anyway possible to get to the islands. Majority of the class had never even seen a lake let alone the whole ocean. It was huge and breathtaking. They'd always hear about it, but seeing it in real life was something else.

"So is it like a race?" Cody asked.

"I guess you could call it that" Maui replied. "How about dis for extra incentive, whoever gets there first, gets 2 gold pieces." As he flashed large two coins.

Small roars of cheer bursted throughout the class.

"Hold on kids, by show of hands how many of you actually know what swimming is"

        Seven eager hands raised up. Maui recognized them, Locals. In response Maui asked them "Can you demonstrate for da rest then?"

        With that Sora, Shika, Diamante Vulcan, Vana, Ethan, and Miya hopped in the water and swam back and forth around the shore.

        "Dat's how you swim, regularly but for da purpose of movement and hunting, you guys can use your magic however you like. Also no worry bout drowning, if I see any of you kids struggling I'll just reel you back into the shore" Maui said.

        The class split up into their usual groups and the race began. Lorn can fly, but he chose to sit back for a bit. Winning this race could be easy, all he had to do was fly there, but he was curious as to how the others would traverse the waters. Besides, he didn't need the money and taking that away from his classmates felt, greedy. At least that's how he felt. He wanted friends and taking away their chance to shine, felt rude.

        First up was Ethan's group, Sora combined two protective water domes into a sphere with her group inside and they began rolling across the water at high speeds like kids in a hamster ball. Kyle was next, though hesitant at first he activated his aura and copied the movements he saw from the seven kids. He began swimming at an incredibly fast speed towards the island. Larry and Tiana just stood at the waters edge, nothing they could do could really help them get over all that water. Plus they had small nightmares previously thanks to their fight against Shura. The water scares them.

        For the first time Lorn got the opportunity to see his other classmates powers. Vulcan grew Fire wings and began flying across while carrying Johnson. Then the kid named Cyx, split himself into two people, the other made of pure solid water. The clone carried Cody on his back as the two of them ran across the water.

        "Woah, one water walker. Not to often I see one a those." Maui exclaimed.

        For people with high affinities with water magic it is possible to literally run across any body of water. It is very difficult to pull off, and for the most part, very impractical. By focusing water using magic, its possible to make it into a temporary solid surface. However the slightest mistake would break the waters surface causing you to fail.