Part 4

Sinan's P.O.V

9:00 pm

I was on my way to my newest club called, "Helm," to handle some business deals and partners. I honestly thank that my mom was persistent on my education and knowledge about both my Italian and Albanian culture. The new club was packed when I entered through the V.I.P sector. I went to my office which is one the second floor and ordered one of my guards to bring me the expensive bourbon from the bar. Then my closet friend and companion, Leonardo came through the door.

" Yo dude, Vincent is here and awaiting your arrival. Motherfucker really thinks we actually need his help but just go an talk to him so he can leave already," Leo says. " this boy, I can't really call him a man but he really needs to leave me the fuck alone because he ain't gonna live to see the next day if he keeps messing with me," I said.

Finally, I heard a knock on the door. My bourbon is here.!!!!!

"Come in," I say. "Here is your bourbon sir. Do you have other requests that I may take for you?" One of the waitresses says. " Thank you but that will be all," I manage to say without seeming too harsh.

She leaves my office and I offer a drink to Micah, we are gonna need it anyway.

I head towards the piece of shit that is waiting in my freshly polished lounge. I sat down on my chair throne whatever you want to call it and looked at him with pure disgust. "What do you want?,"I say agitated. "Well listen here, I just wanted to come and make a partnership. The women in this world are very much appreciated in our business and they have their talents with men and women," Vincent says in his cocky arrogant voice. I honestly despise this  fucking boy's business and self. Who the he'll does he think he is. I am the fucking King.
" I mean I have a few with me and I am sure they can please you  in any way. Some are even fighting. Makes it more fun that way. It makes me laugh when they are finally broken."

I got up immediately and grabbed Vincent by his throat  and started strangling him.
"I will not tolerate your behavior. I would never ever part take in human trafficking because I was taught to respect women. Now I am going to give you the punishment you deserve," I say sadistically.

*please think of him choking Vincent*

I started to punch in his face going one punch after another until I saw only red. I dropped him and began to kick him and broke his hand. I was pretty sure by now I was completely wanting to kill this person to a pulp.

Boom!!!!!

What the fuck!!!! I stumbled a bit because someone body slammed me to the ground. I got up and saw a girl helping Vincent get up and he ran, but the girl just stood there waiting for me. She was the most stunning girl I have ever seen. The way her dress hugged all her curves. She also reminds me so much of a powerful women. She is the first women to ever have laid a a hit on me . There have been girl's who worshipped the ground I walked on rather than their parents. I quickly charged her and try to grab her arm, but she maneuvers me and jabs me. I quickly managed to get behind her and grab her neck while kicking her behind her knee.I really thought she lost her balance but she played me and struck my legs with a fuck ton of pressure that caused me to fall and hit my head. I am pretty sure I was also hit by a heel.

But my vision started to get black and I couldn't hold it.
All I know is that she will never escape me and neither is Vincent.
Keep running but you can't hide Tesoro. ( treasure).

The next day

I woke in my very comfortable but lonely bed with a massive headache. That bitch fucking knocked me out. Uhhhhh I got up and went straight into my bathroom. I went into my shower and I put on some cold ass water. I was trying to remember what happened yesterday. She shoved me but what peaked my interest was the way she managed to fight and land hits on me. Nobody has ever hit me but a random girl hits me to save someone she hardly knew. I guess it's understandable.

I got off my bed and headed straight for my bathroom. Upon entering the shower I was thinking about her. She was gorgeous and fiery. The way she fought me was pure because she did it with the intention of helping someone. Even though she helped Vincent, I knew for a fact that she had zero idea who he was because she called him sir and I think she scrunched her face when he couldn't get up on his own.

Ugghhhhhhh what the fuck. I need to find out who she is and teach her a lesson. NO ONE MESSES AROUND WITH ITALIAN ALBANIAN MAFIA.

I got out of my shower and brushed my teeth to get ready for the day. I walked into my closet and chose the black suit with a silk grey vest underneath and nice shoes to go with it. Doing my hair is the easiest part of my routine.

30 Minutes later

30 Minutes later

I went into my office and called Leo immediately. After waiting fucking 15 minutes, motherfucker decided to come.

"You called boss," Leo's bitch ass said. "Nah motherfucker my mom did, Yes stronzo, I did, but you were probably to busy fucking some damn bimbo," I say sarcastically. ""Woah what the fuck man, who the hell pissed in your damn coffee," Leo says. "Did you find out who the women was," I say seriously." Elira Kodra, 24 CEO of Kodra Inc. , is Albanian, straight A student every school year and best friend is Maze Queen. She practices in different forms of martial arts and is black belt in each since she has been doing it since she was 6.," Leo states.

Italian: Stronzo means asshole.

DREQ that's how the fuck that little cuder managed to hurt me. She has some balls on her but I still imagine her being underneath with that curvy ass body of hers. The fighting was just a bonus and a turn on. I can already feel my pants tightening just thinking about her.

Albanian: DREQ means Fuck and Cuder means bitch

"Leo set up  a meeting at Kodra Inc. We are going to see who this Miss.Kodra really is," I say with smirk on my face.

Everyone I am so sorry that this chapter is very short but I promise it will get better.