Part 5

Elira's POV

It's been a week since I have been here. Sinan really messed me me up when he mentioned the strongest mafia in the world. Honestly me and Maze would have the best fantasies of what would we be like if we ran into a mafia na joined. Our sarcastic behinds. I miss my family and friends, I also miss my life in my own home. What if I will never go back home? Qa do te bej une ketu, kuku zot ma ruajt mendjen, Prit derisa ta shoh at hajvanin nje her, pa ja shti grushtin goj derisa ti del prej bothe se la. While I was thinking about my crazy ideas, someone decided to interrupt me.

Albanian: What am I going to do here, god please protect me mind, just wait till I see that animal, I will stick my fist down his mouth until it comes out of his ass, just wait.

"Miss Kodra, I am Katarina. I was sent by Mr.Romano to get you bathed and groomed for your meeting together," The beautiful maid said. "Alright since I do not want you to get in trouble, I will comply however I want to look sexy as hell like nice lace undergarments and nice dress or nice jeans and shirt, I need to get my confidence and attitude back in less than a minute," I clearly but nicely stated. " God damn women, you clearly do want to fucking get groomed which I will comply because who the fuck want to wear dirty ass cloths, Let's go and SHOWER." Katharine said in a hyped tone. Her and I are going to be nice friends.

We left the room and went down a beautifully decorated hallway that went towards  the bathing quarters. They had showers and nice ass bathrooms but I guess we are going old schooled today.

"Welp we are here so get inside and show them what you are made up of," Katarina says. "I sure as hell plan to," I say with a mischievous smirk on my face.

I entered the bathing house and fell in love immediately. The nice marble and clearly shiny bathroom was outstanding. The nice aqua reflections that radiated off every single spot because of the sunlight was mesmerizing. I would honestly need to get a design like this for my own house.

I decided to choose the honey dew body scent and added it with some Lemon lime shampoo and conditioner

I decided to choose the honey dew body scent and added it with some Lemon lime shampoo and conditioner. I started to wax my body in the areas I needed to and applied Aloa Vera to help soothe the pain and sensitivity. I am so glad Katarina knows her stuff and picked a beautiful teal/ aqua colored dress with a gold necklace and black heels. My lingerie was also very stunning in an aqua color . I am going to love this.

 I am going to love this