Part 18

Elira

On the way back to our home, Sinan kept kissing my knuckles as if it was trying to help him calm down more than me. Being in a shooting incident shouldn't be surprising news to me anymore, but it still is.

I used to be a single dominating female business lady and now I'm still that with a mafia and relationship twist. It's weird to think that this was only real in movies but it happens I guess. But I wouldn't change it because he is here with me.

As I take my hand away from his," baby, it's fine I'm okay we're both okay."

"It's not that I was worried about us not being to handle them, but don't ever jump or try to push me away from a bullet because I don't want to think what that bullet would do if it touched you," Sinan says.

" What if it did something to you, what's the point of me trying to be with you if you are gone. I won't be me again, my heart has already open a big space for you and it would shatter and ruin everything in me if you are dead. I don't want to have to wait for you to wake up from what could be your death bed or whisper sweet things holding you when you expect me to never save you by using my body or anything  as a shield," I sob.

"There is a line I heard, don't you know I love you, I miss you, I cry for you, wait for you, yet I stand patient, may my tears be your companion and my love your shield ( halime to ertugrul ). That is you for me, never forget that.

Sinan

Hearing her say that with those luscious tears coming out of her eyes brings pain to my heart. Being the cold hearted mafia boss is not a very easy job when I'm surrounded by the people whom I love especially this women beside me.

" Your my other half bestowed on me by our lord, my sweet beloved Hazel eyed beauty," I say to her.

Her beautiful face is now slightly blushing. I chuckle at her. Once I pull up to our home and park. We get out and make it to the front door, when I stop.

" why did you stop," she asks. I just pull her into my chest and rub her cheek with my thumb where her blush still remained from before.

" Just admiring what was made for me, that's it," I say with adoration in my voice.

Elira

God I used to hate couples growing up. All my first loves were fictional characters. But this man has a away with words that I can't describe.

I give him a quick kiss on the lips and open the front door. Sinan and me make it straight for his office where we see the rest of the group waiting for us.

Maze immediately comes up to check if I'm okay.

" no blood or broken bones this is good," Maze mindlessly states.

"We're alright Maze, but come to think of it my food still wasn't processed correctly because of those damned people," I say.

" I'll fill your stomach later zemer , I promise," Sinan taunts.

Translation: heart/ sweetheart

He did not just say that in-front of everyone here. The biggest forced smile on my face clearly shows my temper rising. Stop acting like you don't want to be filled up to the brim with some of that delicious co- STOP TMI, why did you just decide to come back. You left when I turned 18.

Well my dear, I'm your self conscious meaning you blocked me from coming up to the surface, but never mind that. We should tease at first and then bring up like the dinner idea you had, just so that he has to worry about our parents.

That's a great idea.

"That's a wonderful idea, my love but did you forget the get together I had wanted to plan," I say with an innocent face.

" Oh I also forgot to mention that I am going to invite my parents and brothers."

"That's fine by me but that's not going to stop me from my promise earlier," Sinan says.

" We'll see," I say.

" did you guys happen to forget that everyone is here," Leonardo calls out.

" No carry on," Sinan orders.

For at least 3 hours we were trying to figure out how to catch Vincent.

Leo: I think we should call him out in the open, but only Sinan. Me and Davien will hide out somewhere near by in case something occurs.

Elira: where will me and the girls stay?

Sinan: you and the girls are going to stay in the house and don't try to argue this with me

Elira: alright it's no problem

Maze & Maze: huh

Elira: What are huhing for, I too want to relax in a time of crisis.

Sinan: that settles it You can all go now if you wish but I need to speak to Davien about security.

Elira: I will be upstairs if you need me.

2hrs later...

So I decided I wanted to have a fun time so I wore a red lace set Sinan picked out for me at the store a few weeks back and a silk robe to match it all up.

I also decided to have some strawberries, Nutella and candles to be brought to our room to help set the occasion. Just as I was done with the preparations, Sinan comes inside the room noticing me in the outfit by the bed.

As he stalks towards me, I move backwards limiting my self of any space. I turn around and wait for his upcoming touch. I feel his arms circle around my wait and his head in the crook of my neck as he inhaled the scent of my perfume.

" I promised I would fill you didn't I," he taunts

" you did and I also wish for to be fulfilled to the fullest," I say.

He starts to trail kisses around my neck and bringing his hands up my chest while massaging my breasts. Moaning quietly, I start to grind my lower body against his clothed region.

He groans and bites at my neck lightly making it very pleasing. He quickly turns me around and rips my robe in half, pushing my Don on the bed. As I bring myself up the bed, he seductively removes his clothes and commands me to touch myself. At first I was surprised but hey it would hurt to learn. As I do he does the same, once we are close he removes my hands and the rest is considered to much information for your eyes.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and I'm very sorry for the late update. It's just a lot with my stuff in the picture.

Now for daily question:

What is your favorite foreign song at the moment?

Mine is heart attack - noizy ft loredana

Bye my lovelies!!!!!