Invitation

Taehyung started to pack his things earlier than he planned. Usually he would work till midnight or more but one phone call made him break the chain of his daily routine. His brother is much important to him than his work after their parents left them. When he was about to leave his room, a junior worker of his company almost crashed on him as Taehyung was intending to open the door while the other one was just about to push the dark wooden door. The worker stumbled on his place and immediately bowed to his boss. Taehyung received a letter from him which according to the junior worker, someone iust came in and handed it to the receptionist and he was told to give it to Taehyung as most of the workers and his asisstant also left for their respective place. Taking it from him, the worker excused himself.

What could it be and who would have sent it to him in person with so much trouble? The question kept ringing in his mind as he sat down on his sit again placing his bag on the now neat and clean table. It was tough for him to clean this things which is always handled by Jimin in reality. Opening the invitation card carelessly, a shock ran through his body as he was not expecting this to happen with him. Not the invitation which was his family's invitation for the grand party.

Taehyung locked his eyes on his phone debating in his mind whether he should call his brother or just bring this topic up when he will meet him. Settling on the last option, he succeessfully left his office to meet his brother at 10 pm at a bar of his brother's. As he assumed his brother might have summoned him for this invitation letter.

At his Brother's Bar

Taehyung changed his attire before his meeting with his brother. The smell of sweat and drunk people is something that doesn't affect him though he doesn't come here often. Heading towards the main office on the third floor, one security guard checked his body not caring what relation he has with the boss. Skipping some steps, Taehyung entered the office room which is soundproof where his brother was smoking facing his back towards him.

"Why was the invitation sent to me? You know it very well that I don't attend this event anymore." Taehyung spoke directly to his brother as it doesn't matter that much to either of them. "Because we both will be attending the party. Don't you think about escaping or else I will leave you in one of my red rooms with some of my best cheeks." Taehyung scrunched his nose but became serious again maintaing his pose. "What about Joon hyung? Any news on him?" Seokjin's face harden hearing his younger sibling's question. "God knows where this boy went for this fucking years." "Why must I attend with you?" The limit of his patience was crossing the limit as he was not much interested in this kind of boring occasions. "The once wounded J is back."

Change of Plot

Aarong was outside her cafe, as the it was night time and the cafe was closed. It makes her calm to see that in the morning, hundreds of people burst here but now, there are none. The desolation reminds her the same night where she chose to stick to her words even when everyone turned their back, reminding her the ugliest truth, no one will ever cover her back from being back-stabbed. Being a quick learner, she fought alone until she started a new life, with her co workers. She had reasons behind selecting them wisely.

A short heighted man turned her attention towards him. The calmness in her face disappered as she already knew what news she would get from that so called human. The man came towards her and dropped an invitation letter on the sideway, maintaining a little distance from her. The man chuckled to himself as he thought he passed his mission and left the place.

The view he missed was Aarong stepping on that invitation letter with her black boots, like she smashed ants in her childhood under her foot. As if she was smashing that man's head under her foot. She lighted a cigarette using her lighter made of stone, more specifically, made of malachite. Blankly staring at the burning stick, she let the cigarette fall almost touching the now ruined piece of paper on the ground. The paper soon was caught in fire. The red-ish falme enlightened the place a little bit till its last breathe.

The city and the cafe was dark once again. No light can bring back the warmth of the sunlight here neither in her heart.