Encounter of The Devils

"The young CEO, Kim Taehyung is on hunt for sweets again. Where will you go now?" Mr. Park or should I say, Park Jimin, his only friend and assistant asked him with a playful vibe on his angel like feature and vocal cord. "Just a walk I guess. I'll eat something on the way." he shrugged making his assistant's killer vibe to turn into a baby one for his famous chubby pout. "Then I'll join you today. You never give me a break from your oversmartness neither your clumsiness." the old lad said pouting like a 5 year old kid making the younger one burst into a fit of laughter, showing his precious boxy smile.

Both lad came down using his private elevator to the garage. Lines of shining vehicles are glamorizing the place. Taking one of those beauties, they left for their sweet hunt.

 Taking one of those beauties, they left for their sweet hunt

At XXX Street

At XXX Street

After wandering in the place outside his city, Taehyung found a cafe which looks much aesthetic. Stepping out of the vehicle, Taehyung and his assistant slash best friend, Jimin left the car in the parking lot near the desired structure made for sweets. The bell right above the door of the cafe indicates Aarong Jung that someone has set his heart for her sweet desserts, her own sweet but deadly trap of obsession. But the next ringing was not as pleasureable as the previous one to her as she already knows who it could be. Her instincts are something that is much valuable for a personality like her to survive.

A young male waiter came towards Taehyung and Jimin asking them about their choice for today as the menu is settled right behind the cash counter, on a big wall written with some light shaded chalk. The elder lad ordered a cup of mocha and following him the younger one ordered a random dessert decorated with strawberry. "This cafe is quite a reknowned one I heard, you picked this place randomly?" Jimin's voice was filled with curiosity as the other lad just chuckled looking around. "Mmhmm, random it is." Taehyung's glancing tour came to an end and landed on Jimin's cresent shaped eyes. The curiosity in his eyes might have killed a cat, now it looks like it is eager to kill more.