Series of Incidents pt2

"Not much to say about the party, you got the invitation I thought?" The first light of the day was slowly making its way towards the cafe's shade. Aarong made two coffee for her guest as the tiredness was visible even over the layers of makeup. "Burned." Seulgi let out a heartful laugh, taking the cup of coffee from her hand. "Not bad, your business is hitting. Who would have thought you could be so devoted to such thing?" "Wanna swallow a daggar? I can assure you it won't be pleasurable." Aarong stated making Seulgi choke on her coffee. "Have mercy on me, I still wish to live!" "Then stop butting into people's business."

As they kept talking, the sunshine filled the grey sky with its yolk like bright yellow lighhtrays. Seulgi left her cafe as it was time to shine once again under the bright spotlights again as a worldclass model. Workers came to the cafe as Aarong went back to her secluded place to do her job as the boss of the sweet trap.

Change of Set

"Sir Kim, what are you planning to do? Give her the pleasure of meeting your sharp intellectuality once again?

"Darling you missed your chance to beg for mercy, now face the consequences. I won't be soft with you at all." He said as he kept playing with a white daggar, aiming it at a colorful piece of paper and let it flow in the air and stab the oily paper. Even after hundreds of scratches, the little details of a smirking face of a faded human can be still figured out of the torn piece of paper.

"Will you go out with your girl, Sir?

"Make sure she shines like a shooting star. We have a long journey to go ahead."

Change of Plot

Waking up, the first smell that enterrupted his sleep was worse than a freaking dead mouse. May God bless him so he might be forgiven for the idiotic shits he has done while in the state of being high. Closing Jaykay's mouth that was just above him, he moved him from top of him and proceeded to the restroom to fresh up. "You bread lover Snakue! GET UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND CLEAN UP THE MESS YOU CREATED ON THE BASIN, YOU IMBECILE!" Jimin screamed on top of his lungs making Jaykay slightly wiggle under the big ass blanket. "Why are you screaming in my ear, hyung?" "GO CLEAN YOUR PUKE OR I MIGHT JUST LOSE CONTROL OF MYSELF AND POUR A BUCKET OF ICE COLD WATER RIGHT NOW ON YOUR PRETTY FACE!" "So you agree that I am pretty?" Jaykay said with his eyes still closed, a smirk slowly rising up on his face. "Yeah, now wash it or else i will shove your pretty face into that DISGURSTING SHAT!"

Jaykay woke up as the thought of Jiminie's punishment just gave him a nightmare at broad daylight. "Argh. One of the worst hangovers." "Make sure you brush your mouth 'cause you smell like a hippo." "Shut up hyung." Jaykay went towards the washroom wearing his bunny flip flops and Jimin just laid down on the couch, relaxing and buzzing through his phone.