The Invitation For What

Black shirt with a white thin long tie hanging from his neck looks much like a choker on him. Pulling the black coat over his shoulder, he sprayed some perfume, making him look like a piece of art that could be auctioned with the highest price. Leaving his room, he left to see his partner's doings. Entering another room filled with roses hanging everywhere, he saw his partner. It would be a sin to not admit that he was getting turned on by his partner's striking black attire. Black shirt and a black tie, as if they both were meant for each other. Their long legs were wrapped in leather pants.

"You will be the most eye-catching, Sir J." He praised his master hiding the bubbly feelings in his stomach and some dirty thoughts that might bring trouble for him and his little buddy. "Aww, thanks, Sweetheart." His eyes sparkled for a single second before it lost its brightness again. He knew that it was his nickname as a friend, not his life partner. The dagger with a yellow rose scratched on the handle is the biggest proof against the fact that he loves him as a lover, stablishing the fact that he only cares about him as a friend or best friend. The dark bags under his eyes was something that was the result of the sleepless night of that day. 

"Oh my dear, we should keep up the conversation in the car. Or else all my glamour will go on waste." "Let us show them what we got under our sleeves, shall we Sir?" He asked him with a rather smoky voice. "Of course. We should not delay anymore. But boy, are you sure that she won't be there?" The pain was visible in his tone, making him fall on his knees and cry like a goddamn baby to divert all his master's attention towards him and only him. Straightening his posture he said in a strict tone, "Don't be afraid of a mere girl sir. It doesn't suit you."

At The Grand Party

Taehyung chose to came without a partner as he used to do before. Seokjin came with a famous actress, probably gonna have her begging on her knees before midnight and leave her after having fun. The host has not arrived yet so everyone here are just chit-chatting each other, trying come to a conclusion what was the reason J was back and finalising deals. Taking a drink, he decided to take down his stress. The grand hall is filled with golden lights with a touch of forest green as the night was still young. A mini club was settled down right at the corner of the hall and so were the private rooms as they say that it is one of the most adventurerous and mind satisfying tour to heaven. After all, half of the men comes here for the strings of lust and expensive drinks. 

Taehyung can probably find his brother in one of those rooms as he claims himself a god in these things, not like girls would mind as long as they can have him as their "One night Romeo". After talking and wandering around for a while, he was getting super annoyed by now. But the next person he saw entering through the large white hall doors was a big shock of surprise and curiosity for him.

Change of Plot

They have arrived the venue as the driver told them. He got out from the car and opened the door to hold J's hand and pull him towards his broad chest lightly. The cameras of paparazzis were clicking nonstop so that they could have some extra money in their pockets. The truth was that the entire business and entertainment world knows this as one of the Grand Parties that is held everytime by different people. But under the facade, it was the grand meet for Mafia Leaders and Gangleaders. They walked on the red carpet like a powerful couple, more like a freaking King with his beloved Queen. Entering the Grand Hall every set of eyes struck on them, as if they saw some Legendary warrior of the decade or something.

"Kim Taehyung?"

"Joon Hyung?"

Do you know what a yellow rose symbolises? 

  - Author A