1.1

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.1

I hate Mondays. Like literally hate Mondays. 

First of all I woke up in total darkness, and walked directly in a wall, hitting my nose. I was lucky enough to not bruise my face. Then I took a bath, and decided to shave, where I accidently cut my ancle. It stopped bleeding after some minutes, but it hurted so much, that I was in need of humping. Like it couldn't get any worse, another shitty incident happened today. 

I was on my way to a nearby café, so I could cool my anger down, because of the pain I had to go through, because of Monday. The cashier had given me my Ice Coffee, when I suddenly turned around, and bumped into a boy at my age. 

I was too busy having a mental breakdown over my spilt coffee, and having several sentences that I could attack the stranger with, when I suddenly look up and almost choke on my saliva. 

He was hot. He was cute. And he got a ponytail. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" he had cursed at me. His voice was deep and cold. I decided it was best to not look at his face, and instead I looked at my spilled coffee, that was now on his white shirt. 

"Uhhhh, I'm so sorry", I had muttered, and given him some tissues. I was about to help him, when my eyes pass to the clock on the wall. 

"Here you go. Ciao", I had almost shouted, and hurriedly run out of the café. I was too late for school. 

It then turned out, I was 15 minutes early. 

Now I was sitting on my chair in my class, watching the teacher's slow steps in the class. Students stood up, and waited for her signal, for us to sit down.  She sended it, and we all sat down quietly. 

"Kids, a new kid is joining us. You may come in", she says, and the door opens, revealing a very familiar boy. I widen my eyes, when my mind replayed a scene in my head. 

You've got to be kidding me. 

He had changed his white shirt to a black shirt, and put a black leather jacket over it. The blonde hair was still in the ponytail, and he looked calm, as he looks us in the eyes. 

I tried my best to not look up, and hopefully he wouldn't recognize me, but it was Monday, so it really had to hit me hard. His eyes widened, when he saw me, and I look down fast. I could clearly see what he was thinking: 'That crazy girl, who spilled coffee on me, and ran away',

"So, will you introduce yourself?" my teacher asks, and he nod. He look directly at me, and give me a cold smirk. 

"My name is Kang Yeosang. I did not expect to be emo on my first school day, but I had...", he raised an eyebrow at me, and continued staring at me. I was of course forced to stare back at him. "...a little accident earlier. Hopefully the person was sorry, and I hope we can get along", he continued. His voice was still deep, and had a tone of a little coolness, but maybe because it was about me.