2.0

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.0

"Oh hell no, young lady", a voice says, when suddenly we get pushed from each other. Confused and dazzled, I look at who it was, and gasp. He turned to me, his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Corona, motherfuckers. There's something called, social distancing", Chenle rolls his eyes, and pushed us more, so we were over 2 meter from each other. Then the boy turned to Yeosang, pointing a finger at him. 

"You met her less than a week ago, and then you think you can just kiss her precious lips? You're still a kid, Ponytail", he almost shouts at Yeosang, who was dumbfounded too. Then he turned to me again with a red face, like he was struggling breathing. "And I won't let him kiss you, or else I will lose the bet", he screeches.

I bit my lip to prevent a laughter escape me, and I turned serious again. "Chenle, what are you doing?" I ask, and he turned to me. His eyes softened again, and he curled his lips, like he had something bad to say. 

Looking over his shoulder at Yeosang, he looks at me, before saying something at latin, which took me time to understand. 

"I'm sorry",

And another body slam was felt. I was lifted, and suddenly Chenle ran, with a screeching me. Looking back to the dazzled Yeosang, who finally came to his senses, he put his hands up for waving goodbye to me. 

***

"What's so important, that you had to kidnap me, and destroy my first kiss in forever?" I ask, as I open the soju, and began drinking it. Chenle had brought me to his apartment, where he lived with Kevin and Minho. The two other boys, were gaming, as Chenle threw me to the sofa. 

"Well, we have so many bad news, that we don't know where to start", he answers, as he looks at me, opening the next soju bottle. "Don't get too drunk, okay?" he warns, and I nod, whilst drinking. 

"So elaborate", I mutter, and he takes a deep breath. 

"The principal called us, telling that he got a little information, about Ka... his whereabouts, and we found out that he's in the area", slowly stopping drinking, I look at him, and gestured him to continue. "... the nickname, wasn't a really good help, and we only saw him once, so we didn't have the best way to describe him", Chenle takes a deep breath, before opening another bottle for me, which I downed very quick. 

"You're forced to tell about him, and you have to tell his name",