2.8

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.8

The sunlight hit my face, slightly waking me up. Opening my eyes slowly, I turn in the bed. The soft sheets, were wrapped safely around my naked body, the cold air, slowly caressing my bare back. Taking a deep breath, I secure it more, and sit up. My throat was a burning fire, and I looked to left, and noticed a glass of water. Then the door opened. 

His hair was still damping from the water that had runned through it. His toned chest swelled, at the tight black tshirt he had on with those baggy big grey sweatpants. San walked in, and smiled at me. In his arms were a bunk of clothes, female clothes, that seemed oddly familiar. 

"Good morning", he said, as he made his way, and sat on my side of the bed. He looked at me, as he was trying to see if I was okay. Then he took his arm, and pressed a spot on my neck. "I have some makeup so we can cover this", his deep morning voice said, and I nod. My eyes went to the clothes, that he had placed in front of me. He followed my eyes, and chuckled. 

"Eunji just dropped this. We lied to Yeonjun, and said that you were at hers", he says. Letting out a mute laugh, I check the clothes, and sees that it was mine, the extra outfits I had at her place. San kept looking at me, and I looked up to meet with his eyes. Tilting my head slightly to the side, he smiled.

"Are you okay? I wasn't to harsh was I?" he asks worried, and I shake my head. Memories from last night, replayed and I bite my lip in embarresement. Taking the clothes on, as he watched, I took deep breaths, because of the awkward atmosphere. When I was done, he handed me some foundation. 

"It was wrong", San decided to break the silence, as I patted the foundation at my hickey. I look down, and nod. He took it the wrong way. 

"Yeojin, it's not that I didn't enjoy it, because I did. It's just wrong, when you have been...", he stopped when I put a hand up. Taking my phone out, I begin to write, handing him it, when I was done. 

𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎

He gave me a slight smile, but shook his head. "No. It was my fault.  I could've pushed you away", he said, and I nod. Then I took a deep shaky breath, making him look at me, observing me. 

𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀, 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝒥𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓃

San looked at me, and nodded. "I'm not gonna stop you. I think I know why", he admitted, and looked at my phone. The wallpaper was me and Yeosang. My eyes began to water.