Chapter 3

5:00 in the morning I woke up and clean my bed. I headed to the kitchen to prepare my meal. Mom, Dad and my brother aren't wake this early in the morning. So everyday, except weekends. I eat my breakfast with no company. I used to it since I were in Highschool. Before I perform my morning ceremonies I play my favorite album of Taylor Swift on the player. I ate my bacon and eggs I went to the shower and clean myself up.

I drove my car which Mom had give me since I was a legal teenager. I headed to the salon wearing my tight little skirt. I occupied the vacant seat.

"Trim my hair short." I commanded.

Yes. I'm cutting my hair short. I heard some people say If a girl cut or have a new haircut, it is a sign that you've move on or something but for me I think it's not moving on. For me having a new haircut is changing yourself to tell others that your okay. That you can enjoy things as simply as possible like having a new haircut. I want to show Gibron that I'm happy.

I didn't notice that my hair was already done. I look at the mirror and didn't recognized myself. It feels like I'm looking directly at someone I don't know. So, I decided to pay the lady.

"Thank You." I said smiling as I was leaving.

"Thank You and welcome. Enjoy your hair!" the lady responded.

I smiled back and leave peacefully. I also went to shop looking for clothes I didn't usually wear. I bought clothes which shows more skin. As I was shopping around someone just bumped at me that make my shopping bags fell.

"Seriously!? Are you blind?" I said while picking my things up without looking at him.

"I'm really sorry. I-- I didn't mean to--"he said while helping me pick the bags.

I look at him and I can't deny he's really handsome as hell. I stare at his blue eyes and concluded that he's hot as hell too.

"No. It's fine. Thank You." I responded and carry all my bags away but surprisingly he grabbed all my shopping bags and walk away.

"Hey! Excuse me where are you taking those?" He smiled and said: "I'm helping you out where's your car?"

"Oh no I can handle it." I rejected.

"No I insist."

"No really I can."

He stared at me for a moment and breathes heavily like he was becoming impatient.

"Where's your car?"

---

He helped me put all my bags at the car and I can't resist to look at those big biceps. Maybe he is hella working out regularly. I can't even Imagine that these good looking sexy guy is also good kind-hearted gentleman. He is a Prince Charming alive. He's really beautiful not only on the outside but also the inside.

"Thank You."

"Don't mention it. I ruin your day so I need to give a favor."

"No don't think about that. You didn't ruin my day. I know you didn't mean it. Actually I happy to meet a rare species like you."He looked puzzled.

"I mean for being a good hearted person. Well maybe some people don't do what your actually doing right now."

"Stop. It's flattering me."We bought laugh.

"By the way nice meeting you uhh" I stopped myself wishing I had know him.

"Zachary. Zac for short."he smiled.

"Oh Zac. I'm Steph please to meet you."

I went to my car and wave at him.

"See you soon." I farewell.

He smiled and waves. I drive and I didn't notice that I was still smiling.

---

*a/n: I'm sure some swifties are reading this so if you are Follow me on twitter @francisiranzo17 also follow me here on wattpad @francisiranzo . Also like my page at facebook : Guy Swifties
Thank you! Sorry for the advertisment. ;)

Vote/ Comment for this story. (Please)