Dear Readers,

Well as you see this is my first work so don't be surprised if there are some errors in my grammar. I'm still working on it so it's really nice of you helping me with grammar. Anyway, I am already thanking you for reading this even you are still in this "Dear Reader" page. So if you find my story too annoying or too cheesy well you can't blame me I love cheesecakes!( Kidding!) As you see I don't have a good sense of humor. Well, it's up to you if it's funny or not.

You might tell me that "Why did you even writing this story? Your not even good at it." Well I will tell you this. Let me say that I'm trying new things that I'm not good at. I'm hoping that this things will be better. For example, just imagine your not good at math (Well if your not, just pretend) and you want to achieve good grades, then you'll come up, practicing solving equations, problems, etc. Then maybe (just maybe) you will get that good remarks. So well that's my point I want to be good writing fictions like John Green, Dan Brown, Stephenie Meyer, Lois Lowry, Stephen King, Nicholas Sparks, Suzanne Collins and some other bestselling authors. I want to be like them, I want to explore my Imagination and gain a reward.

Wildest dreams is about this girl Stephanie Hayes who always want back the love she always give. She wants to experience to love and to be loved. What inspires me in creating Stephanie's character is when I first heard this song by Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" and as you can see ending up to be the title. Well I love Taylor's songs and I admit I'm a die hard "Swiftie". Then I got this idea when I'm starting think: "This is a really good song it's telling some sort of stories (Taylor's songs always telling some stories). So I want it to be a novel. I want everybody to dive in to that song. As I am telling you I really appreciate if you add this story to your library. Well I think it's time for you to swipe the next page and witness my first work. Bye for now! Thank you!
Yours Truly,
Francis ;)