The Experiment

Somewhere in the mountains 

The woman with long blonde hair looked out the window to a laboratory in the heart of the mountain as she quickly made her way over to her associate, Dr. Galahut a woman dedicated to her craft who shared the same brutal outlook on life as she did, unlike her last associate who had betrayed her and was responsible for her current torment. 

"Are you ready Dr. Galahut?" she asked as the woman responded.

"My machine requires the most delicate calibration, forgive me if I seem overcautious" she responded with honesty as the woman looked over some files. 

"Are you sure that those conductors of yours can withstand the energy surge long enough for transference?" she asked the doctor as she laid down the files and looked at others as her doctor began to respond.

"With this Artifact, I am certain of nothing, I fear it may not work at all," the doctor responded now looking at her boss in all her might as the woman laid the box that held the tesseract down on the table opening it to see the blue radiant light, she grabbed the handle of a machine to lift it out of the box and into a weird-looking machine as the doctor put on goggles to prepare for the test as the doctor began to fire up the machine as it revved.

"Twenty%, Sixty%, Stabilizing at 70%," she said as the machine roared however the woman was unsatisfied with the results walking over to the control panel and pushing the doctor away, and cranking the dial. 

"I did not come all this way for safety doctor!" she said as the machine burst into a spiral of electric energy boomed through the entire lap for a good few minutes causing her and the doctor to stare in surprise until it crystallized into a containment device. 

"What was that?" the doctor asked as the woman stared at the containment device with awe.

"I must congratulate you, Galahaut, your designs do not disappoint, though they may require some heavy reinforcement," she said as the doctor turned to see her experiment was a success at the cost of the machine frying as the doctor analyzed the crystallized energy.

"The energy we have just collected could power my designs, all my designs! this could change the war!" she stated as the witch continued to look in awe but not at the experiment at what she was planning her nefarious plan.

 "Doctor Galahut, this will change the world!" she boldly declared.

British Military Training Camp 

Soldiers stood all lined up ready for what was to come, Artoria stood there in a custom-made female uniform being the only female of the entire group she refused to wear a helmet as it didn't feel good to wear as other men began to yell in the background as someone got their attention.

"Recruits Attention!" said a female voice as they all stood in attention to watch a woman wearing a formal suit with long brunette brown hair walk by them.

"I am Agent Guinevere, I supervise all operations for this division," she said she was clearly french the lot of us could tell. 

"What's with the accent, Queen Marie Antoinette? I thought I was signing up for the British Army?" a random soldier teased her she looked at him with distaste.

"What is your name soldier?" she asked clearly irritated with his actions. 

"Fionn Mac CumHaill, your majesty," he said proudly but the tone he used just made her irritated Artoria knew where this was going she had seen Sakura do this plenty of times. 

"Step forwards Fionn," she ordered as he stepped forward looking around in a teasing motion.

"Put your right foot forward," she ordered, and he did so, but his teasing attitude didn't drop and clearly hasn't gotten a hint.