Tragedy

The crew waited for something on top of a mountain cliff railroad tracks seen in the distance clearly a train was what they were waiting for her shield on her back she looked out with her eyes as two of the crew messed with the radio while one watched through binoculars waiting for the current ambush.

"Remember when I took you on that Ferris wheel," Shirou said as Artoria recalled the memory he was referring to nodding to the question.

"Yeah, and I threw up?" she said hoping she was recalling the correct memory as Shirou nodded his face looked somewhat afraid.

"This isn't payback, is it?" he asked with a nervous gulp as they looked at the tether line they'd have to zipline down to reach the train that had yet to come. 

"Why would I do that?" she asked a mischievous smile forming on her face as she looked at Shirou but their banter moment was cut short by their squadmate.

"We were right! Dr. Galahut is on the train," he said as Shirou and Artoria faced him as he kept explaining the information he had received.

"Hydra dispatcher gave her permission to open up the throttle," he explained Artoria and Shirou understood what that meant they had to act fast. 

"Where ever she is going, they must need her bad," he explained as they both nodded in agreement as Shirou looked at her for orders all she gave him was a look that said 'get ready to go' that he understood immediately as the others prepared as the Hydra train came into view. 

"Let's get going because they're moving like the devil," their squadmate said as Artoria attached her zipline to the line grabbing the bars.

"We only got about a 10-second window! you miss that window were bugs on a windshield!" she directed waiting for the signal to go and when it came it came quick holding onto the bars tightly she zipped down towards the train as Shirou was quick to follow behind as her other squadmate followed after him and that was it a three-man operation. 

Landing on the train followed quickly the other two as they let go of the zip line bars making their way across the train to a suitable entrance their third squadmate staying up top to watch guard as she and Shirou descended into the train arriving in a missile storage room making their way stealthy through it looking for Dr. Galahut Artoria armed with her handgun and Shirou a Tommy gun as Artoria made her way to another cart the doors immediately shut as she looked back to see Shirou firing on someone looking back seeing a superpowered Hydra agent armed with inhumane amounts of firepower quickly aiming her pistol doing literally no damage as it opened fire she ducked behind a few crates holding plasma guns, meanwhile hydra agents opened fire on Shirou as he dodged them and firing back as they engaged in duck and cover fire fighting, Artoria fired her pistol again at the bulking behemoth which did minimal damage as it fired multiple shots at her which he narrowly avoided using the onboard roof crane to propel herself forward at the thing deflecting a bolt with her shield she kicked the thing letting go of the crane hitting it with her shield knocking the behemoth out as the soldiers persuing Shirou tried to get the jump on him he fired his side arm at them moving to the other end of his side of the room avoiding gunfire as Artoria used the behemoths gun to blast the door open to aid Shirou looking through the door window seeing Shirou was out of ammo in his pistol she side stepped and opened the door with a punch to a control pannel throwing him her pistol as he smiled and fired on the agent she hit a case on a wrack forward almost crushing the head of a hydra agent, as he dodged but the cases fell on him knocking him out as Shirou and Artoria looked at their work.

"I had him on the ropes you know," Shirou said as Artoria nodded while breathing heavily. 

"I know you did," she said as the thought to be downed behemoth was back up Artoria hearing the laser firing up, turned to face it.