𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

(A/N: Unedited. Might have grammatical errors)

Calvin's POV

Kianna really is stubborn. She still continue the fight even though she's in disadvantage. Kung sa una pa lang ay ginamit niya na ang kanang kamay niya, paniguradong may tsansa pa siyang manalo. How can I say? I've known Caitlyn more than anyone else here in this university. No one knows, and somehow, we don't want anyone to know. We both learn the basic of fighting at a young age. Even though Caitlyn really doesn't need to. I can say that she's too good, and tough to be an opponent. I sometimes lose to her.

Ibinalik ko ang tingin ko sa mini ring. Kianna barely use her hand. I really don't know the reason why she doesn't use her right hand. I mean, that's her dominant hand, and for sure she has a full control to it. They're going fast, that my eye can't catch up. Nakita na lang namin na hawak na ni Kianna ang staff ni Caitlyn. It seems like she stopped her attack. It's a relief that she's not using her right hand. I don't know what really happens, but it appears like Caitlyn is aiming for another critical spot but Kianna read her move, and took a step forward. That's why she blocked the staffs handle. That must've been painful.

At this moment, Caitlyn have an advantage. She's skillful, both in fist fight, and with weapons. Uh-oh. It was fast, but Kianna just land a kick to Caitlyn's chin. If I'm going to analyze what happen, it looks like she did some front kick. She gained momentum by stomping her feet, and putting her weight on it. For sure, Caitlyn's fuming mad right now.

"Kianna! You're losing quite a lot of blood!" rinig kong sigaw ni Rainee.

I didn't notice that, seems like everyone doesn't. I was about to ask Mr. Byun to stop the fight, but Kianna shouts that she's fine. Wala kaming nagawa kundi ang panoorin sila, sinabi din ni Mr. Byun na matatapos na rin naman ang laban. I wonder why he said that. Suddenly, I feel my nape tingled. This sensation, the aura she's emitting. This is bad.

"Stay back, all of you. Caitlyn's about to use her ability. Mr. Byun." I said in a rush. Agad naman silang umatras, just enough not to be affected by Caitlyn's ability. Dali-daling tumakbo si Mr. Byun sa kung nasaan ang dalawa. Caitlyn already released her ability. I can't think of any reason why would she release that, she knows that her ability is not suitable for a one-on-one battle. She might end up killing herself.

Caitlyn, what happened to you?

-

-

Kianna's POV

I suddenly feel my blood boils, I feel dizzy. And all I can think right now is to prepare for battle. All of a sudden Caitlyn is in already in front of me. Her blade is ready to pierce me, but it stops mid-air. There I see Mr. Byun sticking out his hand, as if reaching for something, while his leg is bleeding.

"Stop it already, Caitlyn. Snap out of it." He said struggling to keep himself sane. Caitlyn just came back in reality when someone shout, that someone is Calvin.

For some reason, I can't hear well, my sight became blurry. The last thing I heard is Jasper saying, "Take out the hanky, I'll stop the bleeding until we get into the nurse's office." My mind became fuzzy, all I know is that, someone's carrying me.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Kianna~"

I heard someone called my name, thus I turn around. Wait, where am I? Iginala ko ang paningin ko, it's a room, but where? I saw a boy entering the room, he looks like a teen. I was about to ask him, pero nilagpasan niya lang ako. It looks like he can't see me. Is this a dream, or a memory of mine? Hindi ko din alam kung sino ang pumasok, his face appears to be blurry.