𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊

KIANNA's POV

It's a new day in this foreign place. Neverfield Academy. An academy with a mixture of normies and maj, located at the center of the kingdom. They say it's a prestigious school, only those who's deserving can enter. How did we end up here?

Habang naglalakad ako papunta sa mini garden ng norte, bahagi ng academy na malaya kang gawin ang lahat, ay bigla na lang may bumunggo sakin. When I was about to fall, someone suddenly grabs me by my waist. We locked eyes for almost a minute. That usually happens in the book and movies, but not in real life, not in this life of mine. Halos mapasigaw ako dahil sa pagkakabagsak ko. Ramdam ko ang tingin ng mga estudyante na naririto. This is so embarrassing.

"Weak. A normie." rinig kong sabi nya.

Hindi ko na sana papansinin yung pambubunggo nya at hindi paghingi ng sorry. But this dude been testing me. Agad akong tumayo at pinagpagan ang pantalon ko. He was about to leave when I stopped him by grabbing his wrist. I heard some gasps and murmurs telling that I'll be a dead meat. If it's just a normal day with a normal me, I'll be scared with that. Pero hindi ko din mawari kung anong meron at hindi ako natatakot. I'm even mad when he called me weak. Or is it the 'normie' word?

"What do you think you're doing?" he asks coldly. I know that I should be scared from the way he talks, but I can't find my care at all.

"What did you just call me?" I said and looked him in the eyes. You'll never get away from me, you dimwit.

His cold and emotionless eyes was suddenly filled with fear. That's right, you should fear me. He stood still and didn't talk. Suddenly, some series of memories flashed. This wasn't mine, I don't remember this. I found myself blending in with the crowd and let my feet bring me to nowhere. It was dark, creepy alley. Should I or should I not? Just before I can even decide, someone pulled me and I don't remember what happen next.

"Mom, where's kuya?" asks by a five-year old kid

"He's at his chamber, darling. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing, I'm just checking on him."

The mother just giggles from what she heard and put the kid in sleep.

-

-

-

"Where's kuya? Dad?! Where's kuya?" a running kid with a nanny behind rushed through the king's private library

"Easy there, kiddo. What's the matter?"

"W-we need to save him, dad. He might die. Please." the kid cried so much that the queen suddenly appeared.

When she heard about the story the kid was telling, without a second thought that she rushed to her son's chamber with a sword in her hands. With so much fear enveloping her wholeness, a sudden touch makes her strong and relieved. Relieved and reassured that nothing will happen to her children as she got him, her savior, her love and her king beside.

As they arrived at the chamber, the fear and anger surround the royalties. A thirteen-year-old boy was holding a sword facing someone wearing a mask. But when the masked man saw the king, he runaway.

"Kianna?"

Bigla akong napamulat ng may maramdaman akong tumapik saakin. I was disoriented when I get off, I supposed, the bed and suddenly walk my way to where the door is. Pero may mga kamay na pumigil saakin.

"Hey, where are you going?" he said in a soft voice and you can hear the concern in his tone. The emotions are getting into me when he abruptly pulled me. Nakayuko akong napaharap sakaniya, ayokong makita niya ang itsura ko lalo na ang mga mata ko. They say that no matter how much you hide your emotion by putting a smile on your face, the eyes can't lie. I suddenly found myself hiccupping, and because of that, he lifts my chin and panic is visible in his face.