𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7: 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑𝖘

Kianna's POV

"Royals, you really shouldn't underestimate me." He said in a serious tone, and I felt my skin tingled.

Kanina ko pa naririnig yang royal royal na yan. It isn't a beverage. And I ain't one. Is it a kind of ranking here? My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Park

"You really did a terrible job, Ms. Caitlyn Hernandez. Does royals, no scratch that. Does an aristocrat like you really have that attitude?"

Man, Mr. Park is kinda strict. I feel like he has a grudge to some aristocrat based on how he addresses that Caitlyn girl. Pero ano ang tinutukoy nya?

"If you're wondering what my ability is, then try to guess." He mockingly said.

Ilang minuto kaming tahimik. They might be thinking of the answer, as for me, I don't want to participate in such game. Ayokong maubos ang brain cell ko, and besides he'll going to say it or we'll find it out somehow. Suddenly, someone raised its hand.

"Yes, Mr. Steinfield?" nakangiting tugon neto. Iyong ngiti nya, nakakakilabot. It's not that his smile is creepy, but something is not right.

"I don't know the exact name of it, but as far as I know, you can foresee and look back the events that occur in a certain place. For example, inside these four walls. You can see what happened and what will happen."

So, that's it. Sometimes you don't need to exert much effort and just wait patiently. But isn't it just a precognition if he can see events that will occur? Pero kaya n'ya ding makita ang nakaraan. Wait, if he can see the past does it mean he already knows what happened here?

"You look shock just now, Ms. Hainley. Perhaps you realized something?" biglang sabi n'ya.

Napansin n'ya ata ang biglaang pagtingin ko sakaniya. His question doesn't need an answer from me as he continue to speak.

"Now that you know my ability, you cannot definitely lie to me."

Napansin kong biglang nag-stiffen si Caitlyn. She probably thinks that she'll be punished or something. People with that kind of ability is kinda dangerous, I think. They will not torture you physically but they will mess your mentality.

Ipinaliwanag nya ang room norm at kung anu-ano pa. Napalingon naman ako sa katabi ko ng bigla syang gumalaw. He's rubbing the back of his neck and the other hand rubs his eyes. Cute.

"I can see that you finally have consciousness, Mr. Bucken."

It creeps me out when he suddenly talks out of nowhere. Tumango lang naman si Calvin, na kahit sa tingin ko ay hindi pa sya masyadong aware sa kung anong meron.

"Now, I know all of you knows the system. But Ms. Hainley here doesn't know, so, I'll explain it. So basically, all first year maj's are here in Gallad Hall. You're all divided into three groups according to your abilities, and sadly, rank in society."

May problema nga ata si sir sa mga aristocrats. He wouldn't dare to say such thing if he doesn't. How brave of him. I can hear and see them snickered.

"Royals, are at the top. Obviously. They are made up of great ability user or maj. Next, the middle class or nobles, and lastly the lower class, in which they say that their ability isn't par with the nobles and royals."

I can sense a contradiction from him. Patuloy pa din sya sa pagpapaliwanag ng mga bagay na sa tingin ko ay di naman talaga importante. Just like where the cafeteria is, the study area and such. I mean there's a sign out there. Marunong naman akong magbasa. And besides, I'm always with Calvin. I don't think I'll be lost.