Chapter 5💕

Aaliyah Rose White
New Orleans, Louisiana 📍

So right now I am getting the girls dressed so I can drop them off and pick up sekani

"Y'all ready?" I asked as I walked in the room.

"Yes mama - TT" the both said in union. I looked at Kay'Lani.

Oh naw baby that ain't gonna work.

"Baby you can't call me that you have your own mommy." I said looking at her. She then looked like she was gonna cry.

" Ok Ok. Let's go." Today we wore a purple almost burgundy jumpsuit. It looked like this.

 When we pulled up to Draco house I texted Keisha to come take our picture

"Hey y'all look cute." She said smiling.

"Tank you mommy dressed us." Lani said making Keisha look at me.

"I know she called me it this morning and asked me about it yesterday. She said her mama doesn't feed her and makes her stay in her room her mama brings men over." I said whispering to Keisha.

" well let's take this picture then after wards you can talk to Draco, because it seems like y'all have the same problem." She said making me scrunch up my face.

"What you mean." I said confused.

"When we came here like a hour ago he ran to Draco and said dada now he's been by Draco every since." She said shaking her head smiling.

" well let's just take this picture." I said. After I said that I posted the picture on Instagram.

When we walked into the house everybody faced us.

"Boo bitch can we have our face back." Me,Key,Lani,and Amoura said in union making everybody laugh.

"Mama!" Sekani said as he got off Draco and came by me.

Then Lani ran toward Draco. Me and Draco made eye contact for about 2 minutes until Lani said something.

"Daddy why are you staring at mommy?" She asked making all the attention go on her.

"We need to talk let's go." Draco said making me nod as we both walked towards the back room.

"So whats been happening?" He said. I looked at him and furrowed my eye brows.

"I can say the same thing but I'll go first." I said as he just mugged me.

"So last night when we was cooking she asked me if me and you were dating and I said no why? Then she goes because I want a new mommy. I said what wrong with the one you have now . She says she doesn't feed me and makes me stay in the room while she have men over. Then I said she can't call me mommy because you prolly wouldn't like that but she wind up still calling me that." I said shrugging. He looked mad as hell, but I would too.

"Imma kill that hoe." He mumbled.

"So what happened with sekani?" I said generally confused.

"I don't even know to be honest he just came in the house and said dada and been attached to me since." He rubbing his hand down his head.

"What we goin do know." He asked.

"I don't know because there both attached so I'm not goin say sekani can't see you." I said shrugging.

"Ok." He said then we left out the room. When we walked everybody just looked at us.

"So what happened?" Ray stupid ass asked.

"You in our business." I started.

"Don't do that." Lani and Moura finished.

"Y'all act just alike." Key said.

"You know me and my niece rep the same thing." I said sitting down.

"And what's that." Ray said.

"4KT!!" We screamed throwing up 4KT set making everyone laugh at us.

I then sat down by Draco making him immediately mug me.

"Fix you fucking face bitch tf you mugging for light bright ass-" I began to say but was caught off by Draco grabbing my neck and pull me to the wall. Thankfully the went into Amoura's room.

"I ain't goin be to much bitches na."
He whisper in my ear. 

He then let me go roughly I just stood there like a dummy.

"Come sit your stupid ass down." He said grabbing my arm and pulled me on his lap. I tried to get up but I couldn't because he gripped my waist. So I decided to get comfortable so I straddled him and laid my head in the crook of his neck.

" So we just goin push past that bestie." Say said to me. I just shrugged and dozed off.

______________________________________