Chapter 14💕

Aaliyah Rose white
New Orleans, Louisiana📍

Aaliyah Rose whiteNew Orleans, Louisiana📍

Continuing

So we just made it to the park so while the kids are playing where going to call them.

"call Key." Sincere said as he pushed Sekani on the swing. Nobody was here but us.

"Hey key." I said sounding excited.

"Hey girl wyd." She said sounding a little worried.

"Oh where on the way home we should be there in like 1 hour." I said as we looked on Sincere's phone since that's where we was watching the  security camera.

"Oh that's good." She said as we saw her wake up the boys and look around for the kids.

"Yea lemme talk to Kay Kay." I said making them all start running around.

"Yea ok." She said then passed the phone to Toosii who then passed it to Say.

"Hey mommy!" He said in a loud pitched voice, making Sincere laugh.

"Hey mommy baby what you doing." I said laughing while playing along.

"Nothing me a Kani  bear, and Moura big head ass playing." He said causing Key to smack him and Toosii mug him.

"Ok well you wanna talk to dada." I said laughing.

"No I'm tired I'm about to go to sleep." He said as they continue to look around.

"Ok mama love you." I said hanging up, causing the kids to laugh.

"Omg son we lost the kids draco and Aaliyah goin tear our asses up." Ray say as he ran down the stairs and fell making us die of laughter.

"Man my daughter missing too." Toosii said.

"'Man we should call the trap house to get information." say said coming out the kitchen with pop tarts.

"No because they goin call draco. And why the hell are you eating when our nieces and nephew missing." Ray said causing him to smack say.

"Man I was looking in the cabinets and I found this." He said as they all starting looking.

"Cmon let's go back so they can stop looking." I said as we all got in the car.

Once we pulled up to the house we saw them hurry up and sit on the sofa pretending to be sleep.

"Ok Amoura and Kay'Lani take sekani upstairs to y'all room but take the back door." I said unlocking the back door and watch them go in the house.

"Hey y'all!" I yelled making the hop up and hug me.

"Hey sis how you doing." Key said nervously.

"I'm doing good I just wanna see my babies." I said pretending to look around.

"Where are they?" Sincere asked.

"They sleep you shouldn't wake them." Toosii said as he chuckled nervously.

"Imma go wake them up so they bed time not messed up." I said walking upstairs.

"Ok y'all let's go down there." I said grabbing them going downstairs.

"Where y'all was." The gang asked the kids.

"Wit mama and daddy." Kay Kay said grabbing the camera.

"It was a prank. Don't go to sleep on my kids no more." I said. Then I did the outro.

"Y'all tryna go to the club tonight." Key said.

"Yea but who goin watch the kids." I said as I put on cocomelon.

(Ion care what nobody say cocomelon not just for kids I be watching that with jj bald head ass.~ Pimp Mcsplenda.)

"My mama I texted her she said she don't mind the kids coming she said she miss them anyways." Key said. ( the kids been to her mama house.)

"Ok then we can go tonight." I said and grabbed Kani and Kay Kay and going upstairs. I took them and me a bath then and laid them In the bed with me and went to sleep before tonight.

_________________________________________

Ok guys sorry for not updating Imma try to post at least update every other day.