Chapter 7💕

Sincere Amare Wright | Draco
New Orleans, Louisiana 📍

After I left out the door I picked Kay'Lani and put her in the car seat and went in the front seat with sekani still in my hands

After I left out the door I picked Kay'Lani and put her in the car seat and went in the front seat with sekani still in my hands .

Since I didn't have sekani's car seat I sat him on my lap and began driving to my house.

When I got home I got the kids out first and since they where sleep I put them in Lani's bed and went to grab Aaliyah but seen she was up.

"Cmon so you can go back to sleep." I said about to walk away then Aaliyah just stared at me.

"What?" I said. Then she held her arms letting me know that she wanted me to pick her up.

"Man." I said as I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Where Kani and Kay Kay." She asked as I laid her down on the bed.  I went in my drawer and grabbed some Ethika's and a white shirt.

"Then in Lani's room sleep." I said handing her the clothes.

"Ok." she said and went into the bathroom.

I walked out the room to go check on the kids and I seen them both up watching paw patrol.

"Daddy." Lani said coming up to me.

" hey baby." I said hugging her.

"Where's my mommy?" She asked pulling away from me.

Nah ion like this she stealing my daughter.

(Bitch pipe dowN it's not that big of a deal ~ PimpMcsplenda)

Don't talk to me hoe

( I could easily put you in a car crash and kill you~ PimpMcsplenda)

??

(Exactly no back talk~ PimpMcsplenda)

Back to the story

"She in the room Lani." I said.

"Ok." She said then ran out the room.

"Dada." Sekani said coming over to me. I picked him up.

"You wanna go see mama." I said walking out of the room. He nodded.

"Ok." I said and walked in the room we seen Kay'Lani and Aaliyah sleep. I smiled and laid sekani down next to them and went jumped in the shower.

I was in the shower for about 45 minutes when I got out they was all sleep. I laid down next to them and went to sleep.

________________________________________