Chapter 8💞

Aaliyah Rose White
New Orleans,Louisiana 📍

Aaliyah Rose White New Orleans,Louisiana 📍

(2 months later)

These past 2 months me and Draco have gotten closer for the kids and I've been staying with him for 1 week because he don't want me going home.

(Bitch he likes you.... I swear my characters dumb asf ~ PimpMcsplenda)

"Y'all let's go." I  said rushing them because we where suppose to go the movies with the everybody  that started in 30 minutes.

"Man stop rushing us always want to be the first people there." He said walking down the stairs holding sekani.

Me and Kay been waiting for 30 minutes.

"Y'all taking forever."  Kay'Lani said. She wore Nike grey short and shirt with some grey Jordan's.

"Why you got my daughter wearing that shirt it's showing her stomach." Draco said mugging me.

"Because she can the fuck." I said mugging back. He had on black jeans, a black and white jacket with some white and black Jordan's shoes.

He was looking nice ngl

"Ooou look my son looking fresh." I said while grabbing sekani.

"Because I dressed him." Draco said as he grabbed sekani back from me and grabbed Kay Kay's hand and walked out the door.

"See look you taking long now." He said getting in the car.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." I said.

"Stop playing with me like I won't fuck you up." He said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the aux.

"Lonely Child." I asked because that's me and Kay'Lani favorite song.

"Yes." Kay said.

Pipe that shit up, TNT
I just wanna be loved
D-Mac on the fuckin' track
Don't nobody understand me though
Tahj Money
The way I came in the game
The image that I had put out
They wouldn't expect me to have feelings
Know it probably don't seem like it
That's why they talk about me like I ain't human
But we all is
But I'm still being me
I'm still in the streets and I'm still thuggin'
Until them niggas put me under, yeah
That's how we livin' and that's how we going out
You hear me? Open your mouth
I say, mama, I'm so sorry
I got ice burn where my heart at
On the road where I had it hard at
How I'm chosen? I'm so heartless, so, so heartless" me and Kay'Lani screamed as Draco and Sekani mugged us.