Chapter 1

Aaliyah Rose White
📍New Orleans, Louisiana

Hey guys before we get started let me introduce my self, My name Aaliyah Rose White I live in a very Toxic household

Hey guys before we get started let me introduce my self, My name Aaliyah Rose White I live in a very Toxic household. My mama is a crackhead and I never knew my dad. I have a 1 year old son named Sekani James White.

"Wake your ass up Aaliyah." My mama said as she pours water on me. She lucky my son wasn't in my bed or that would've been her life.

"What do you want?" I said because I'm not in school and I don't have any heads to do today.

"I want you and your bastard out of my house!" she yelled in my face.

Then she grabbed him pushed him towards me. 

So I got up and started swinging.

"Hoe. Don't. Touch. My. Son." With every word I punched her when I was done I kicked her In the head and grabbed sekani who was crying on my bed.

"Its okay we bout to leave." I said as I grabbed my suitcases that was in my closet and packed up the whole

I grabbed our hygiene things and all my money I have saved up and left.

As I was driving to a hotel I was hungry so I stopped by McDonald's.

The line was to long so I decided to go inside, when I went inside I ordered my food and sat down.

"Ma ma." Sekani said

"Yes." Looking at him.

"Fry." he said pointing at the food.

"Here" I said handing him one.

Then some loud people came in making me scrunch up my face.

I hurried up and ate and was getting ready to leave until some girl grabbed my hand.

"Hey my name Keisha I was wondering if I can get your number so we can link up one day." Keisha asked.

I usually don't give out my number but she seemed decent.

"Yea." I said and gave her my phone as she gave me hers.

"C'mon Kani." I said as I grabbed him and walked to the car.

" You ready Sekani." I said as looks in my mirror thingy. 

"Yes." He said smiling at me.

"Ight let's go." I said and drove off to find a hotel.

Once we made it to the hotel I got Sekani out the car before entering the hotel.

Once i checked in I walked to my room and I seen a dude walking out holding a lil girl while arguing with who I'm guessing is his baby mama.

He looked at me with a mug so I mugged back and walked to my room.

Once me and Sekani got out the shower I laid him down before going to sleep myself.

Hope y'all like.