Chapter 20💕

Aaliyah Rose White| liyah|

So today is the baby shower/ gender reveal and it's not an average gender reveal it's army colored but it's goin be army green and pink

So I woke Sincere up since the kids went by nene house since it was just her and Kacey.

Once we was dressed we were on our way to the hall.

We don't know what the inside looks like since the girl planed it.

When we reached the place I called daynasia to come outside.

"Hey girl." She said hugging me and side hugging sincere.

"Hey." I said.

"Y'all ready." She asked causing me to nod.

"Yea." We said as she nodded and we walked towards the door.

When we walked inside it was colored half green and half pink army.

"Oh my god this is gorgeous." I said covering my mouths as sincere walked away greeting guest.

"You like it." Nene and the girls said walking up to me and daynasia.

"Yes thank yall so much." I said hugging them all.

"Cmon." Nene said as we walked over to a mini stage that have 4 thrones.

The two bigger ones for me and sincere and two small ones is for Sekani and Kay'Lani.

"This is so cute thank yall." I said hugging them again then goin to speak to the rest of our guest which was mainly sincere family and my friends.

( I don't remember what I said about sincere's family but he only got his mama n his daddy dead. He has a little brother whose 14~PimpMcsplenda)

So I went over to his mama since we met awhile ago.

"Hey mama." I said hugging her causing her to smile.

"Hey baby how you been." She says rubbing my stomach.

"I'be been ok I just hope I don't have another girl." I said causing her to smile.

After i talked to the guest for awhile and played games it was time for the reveal.

We decided to eat after because if the thing not blue there's gonna be a problem. No ones gonna be eating and everyone's going home I don't want a girl my attitude to bad.

Yes we're doing blue and pink ballon because there wasn't green.

"Ok imma need Aaliyah and Sincere to come up here." Sincere's mama said.

"Man you ain't gotta say my government name loud." Sincere mumbled.

"Shut up sincere."his mama said causing me to laugh.

"Here's the ballon ok the count of three you'll pop it." Nene said coming up to me giving sincere the ballon and me the pin.

"Ok y'all ready." Mama j said causing me and sincere to nod.

"1,2,3" they yelled and I popped the ballon.

And it's a......

Girl

The balloons popped and it was a girl making me cry and sincere and everyone happy but me.

I grabbed the mic.

"Everyone gotta go!! Ion care and nobody better touch no food!!" I said into the mic making them smack they teeth and sincere came by me.

"Y'all can eat" he said in the mic making everyone rush to the food.

"What's wrong with you." He said laughing at me cry.

"Ion want no girl." I said crying.

"But you already got one." He said as I was about to say something but I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Then a splash.

"Did you just piss on yourself." Say said coming over with the gang including nene.

"No nigga her water broke." Nene said as she grabbed my hand along with sincere walking me to the car.

"Ok y'all the party is over if y'all don't mind helping  clean up Aaliyah is about to have her baby." Sincere mama said after Decieria whispered in her ear telling her the situation.

Looks like I'm having me baby.

______________________________________

Continuing next chapter