Keefex, the pranking duo!

Sorry this took so long! This one was requested by @multifandomer5000 I hope you like it! I decided that I wanted it to be a human AU, also, in the beginning Keefe and Dex don't like each other (don't worry, it gets better) enjoy!

Dex was the nerd of the school. That was fine. As long as people left him alone, there wasn't a problem. That's where Keefe, the popular prankster, messed up.

When Dex got to school on Monday he assumed it was just going to be a normal day, but when he opened his locker a dirty romance novel fell out what the hell? He picked it up and quite a few people laughed.

"Wow Dizznee, I didn't know you were in to that stuff!" Dex looked up to see Keefe walking up with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm not..." he was very confused but then he gasped, "you jerk!"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"You put that I'm my locker!" He growled. He threw the book at him, grabbed his things and stomped off.

"Oh no, I made the nerd mad, I'm so scared!" Keefe called after him

Dex gritted his teeth, you should be he thought to himself.

~●the next day●~

Keefe got to school and met up with his friends, Fitz and Biana. As he opened his locker, a bunch of bright pink glitter covered him, head to toe. He heard someone laughing, he looked over to see Dex.

"Gotta say Keefe, pink is NOT your color" he said between laughs.

"Did you do this?!" He exclaimed.

"Who else?"

"I just thought you'd forget about it... most people do."

"Ha," he looked him dead in the eye, "I'm not most people. I dont take kindly to jerks."

"Is that a threat?"

He shrugged "just leave me alone, pretty simple." With that he left.

"So.... I'm obviously not gonna leave him alone." he said to Fitz and Biana.

"Are you sure?" Biana asked, "he seemed pretty serious..."

"I handle it!" Keefe said confidently.

Linh, Dex's friend, had been watching this go down and decided to let him know what he was in for.

She tapped Keefe on the shoulder, "um, excuse me?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm just a friend of Dex and I thought I should warn you, Dex really just wants to be left alone."

"Even more reason to do the exact opposite!"

"But... let me rephrase that, remember when the 6th grade English teacher didn't come to school and no one knew why? Or when Stina came to school with pink hair and no one knew who did it?"

"Um... yeah?" He said hesitantly.

"All those times that something significant happened and it wasn't you, it was Dex. The reason he did that was because they didn't leave him alone. The English teacher made him read his essay as an example even when he said that he was uncomfortable, and Stina made fun of him in front of the entire lunchroom." She shrugged, "just thought I'd let you know what you were dealing with."