O6

shopping spree?

Ah yes. Vincent did regret becoming Lance personal mannequin.

Vincent and Lance were currently walking in the mall shopping for clothes and other stuff, but the main problem was the stares. The oogaling(?) stares he was getting.

"Why are these human staring at us? Do they have a death wish?" Vincent muttered to Lance who laughed softly and responded, "It's because we're good-looking" Lance said smirking a little. "Oh.. " Vincent responded before continuing to look ahead.

"Are you hungry yet? I know humans always need to eat everyday since they lose energy fast" Vincent said making Lance shrug a bit. "Yeah, I guess I could go for something sweet"

Lance found a place to sit and told Vincent to sit there. "Do you want anything?" "Just a black coffee is fine" Lance nodded his head, turning around to go order but was handed something. His eyes widen with excitement. "A black card? " Vincent nodded his head. "Pay with that" Vincent spoke making Lance grin and walk off.

Vincent sat there quietly, seeing no reason to talk to anyone and watched Lance order. Vincent glanced at a couple of people that was sitting with each other talking and laughing amongst each other and saw that they were trying to persuade the female to speak with him.

Finally, the woman got courage and walked up to him and spoke nervously. "H-Hello" Vincent looked at her before speaking, "Good evening" The female blushed hearing Vincent's voice.

"I.. Was wondering if you are single" She said fiddling with her fingers. "Ah, sorry, the male right there is my lover" Vincent said pointing at Lance, who was ordering happily.

The female looked at Lance and bowed. "I'm sorry for asking!" She blushed from embarrassment. He waved it off, his face still remaining unbothered. "No need to apologize over useless things, you didn't know" Vincent said letting the girl walk back to her table of friends.

Lance then came back smiling holding a tray of food, smiling brightly. Setting the tray down on the table, he gave Vincent back his card and his drink.

Vincent eyed the tray full of sweets while placing his card away. "You sure like sweets.. Surprised you're not sick or don't have any cavities" Vincent muttered but Lance laughed. "Because, I know when to eat them and not to.. How can you tell I'm not sick?" Lance spoke while taking a sip of his drink.

"Because, sick people blood taste sour.. Like something rotten, and yours taste.. Sweet, but not too sweet" Vincent spoke honestly and took a sip of his drink while watching Lance happily eat the sweets on the tray.

Lance lifted the fork that had a piece of toffee cake. "Try it, it's delicious!" Vincent opened his mouth and allowed the treat to enter his mouth, letting the cake melt in his mouth, he nodded his head a bit.

Licking his lips, he smiled a little. "Indeed it is" Lance smiled nodding his head. "You are sexy indeed, I'm lucky" Lance said before taking another bite out of his sweets.

Ba-Thump!
Ba-Thump!

Vincent looked away from Lance, the familiar warm feeling in his heart came again. His face blushing a little as it was not noticeable by the human. 'This mortal.. Has the audacity to make me blush... ' Vincent said in his head.

-+-

Finally back home, the sky dark with the moon shining bright. Lance went inside, Vincent had teleported his shopping bags in the room already. Lance gasped softly finding himself pinned to the wall. 'Oou~Night sex!?' Lance said in his head, brown orbs staring up into glowing red orbs.