O4

midnight snack.

A few weeks later...

Lucas was finally done with his work and it was time for him to head home. Getting up and grabbing his things, he walked up to Vincent who was asleep. "Hey, wake up" Vincent opened his eyes slowly, blinking away the blurry-ness while sitting up.

"Done with work?" Vincent said making Lucas nod his head. They both headed towards the door before Lucas suddenly stopped as it dawned on him. "Wait.. Are you going to walk out the door..?" Lucas asked staring at Lucas.

Vincent always teleported into the office, and teleported out too. Vincent started thinking before nodding his head. "I don't need anyone staring at you" Vincent commented feeling Lucas's gaze on him before it went away.

Humming softly they both left the office. Vincent walked beside Lucas as they walked down the hall. When on the main floor, employees gasped softly when seeing Lucas. They don't remember seeing such a handsome person in the building. Both, Lucas and Vincent ignored the stares and walked towards the main doors.

Finally outside, Vincent followed Lucas to his car. Once seeing Lucas get out his keys, Vincent easily grabbed them from his hands. "Hey!" Lucas said, looking at Vincent with a surprised face making the vampire grin.

"I'll drive" Vincent said making Lucas pout. "Do you even know how to?" Lucas asked, reluctantly, making his way over to the passenger side. Vincent smirked as he made his way into the driver side.

"Yes, I actually do know how to drive" Vincent said, putting the keys into the engine before turning it, starting the car. "Lets ride"

Lucas suddenly regretted his decision.

-+-

Finally home, Lucas noted: 'Never. EVER. Let Vincent drive' He chuckled softly once seeing Lucas's face and hearing how fast his heartbeat was. "By the look of your face, you enjoyed it?" He asked jokingly making Lucas glare at him.

Vincent threw his hands up in defense, laughing softly as they both made their way into the house. Lucas took a breath making his way to his room as Vincent closed and locked the front door.

His eyes slowly glowed shortly before returning back to normal, following behind him. Entering the bedroom quietly when hearing the showering running. Vincent hummed softly while making his way to the bathroom. Entering quietly, the glass was foggy but could see a silhouette. Vincent stripped naked and made his way to the glass door and opened it.

Entering he looked at Lucas body, admiring it. "Vincent..?" Feeling hands being placed on his waist. Turning his head to look up at Vincent, he saw his eyes shining for a second. "Hope you don't mind I get a little midnight snack~"

Feeling his teeth pierce his neck made a small sound come from him. Closing his eyes feeling something rubbing against his lower back. Unconsciously moving his hips making a low growl come from Vincent.

Oh so much fun they were going to have... :)

-+-

Being awoken by his alarm he huffed softly. "Vince.." He croaked out making Vincent him softly. "Turn off" Lucas spoke in jumbles but Vincent easily processed what he had said, snapping his finger, the alarm stopped. Lucas started to shimmy his way out of Vincent's grip but couldn't.

"You're not going to work today, I already told your lowly subjects to take 3 days off" Vincent said. Ignoring the fact that Vincent sleepy voice was hot, asked him "How did you contact—"

"Don't worry about that, now go back to sleep" Vincent mumbled but Lucas heard and had let out a small sigh before snuggling his head into Vincent's chest. Before he knew it, he fell back asleep.

-+-

Lucas woke up feeling more refreshed, carefully sitting up, he saw that were small bandages on his body where Vincent had bitten him at. Stretching a bit he was thinking whether or not he should get out of bed. Vincent then came inside the room holding a tray of food.

Lucas grinned a little seeing Vincent walk towards him. Vincent placed the tray over Lance's lap. Lance eyes gleamed when seeing his favorite food on the plate. "I don't know if you like these foods, I just made something" Vincent confessed but Lance quickly shook his head.

"No no! Thank you actually!" Lance said with a bright smile making Vincent face feel warm. 'Such a weird mortal, dare make my chest feel weird' Vincent thought before ruffling Lance's hair. "Good, think of it as what you mortals call it an 'apology', as for marking you too much" Vincent said making Lance laugh softly.