O3

from now on, you're my assistant!

Lucas was finally on lunch break, not really hungry he stayed in his office and sat down on his couch he had and decided to watch TV. Going towards the counter, opening the cabinet grabbing a cup and placing it under the expresso machine, "Boo" A surprised gasp came from Lucas as he quickly turned around to see Vincent smirking.

"Did you get scared?" Vincent asked as Lucas leaned up against the counter trying to calm his heart down. "Where did you come from? I would've been notified if someone was to enter" Lucas said making the taller male chuckle.

"Teleportation" Was all that Vincent had said before stepping closer to Lucas before hoisting him up on the counter, standing between his legs. "Hey, what are you doing?" Lucas asked looking at Vincent. "I'm hungry" Vincent said bluntly. "So what happened yesterday was real?" Lucas asked Vincent, who nodded his head in agreement.

"From now on, you're mine"

Lucas remembered what Vincent had said and felt his face heat up. "You said I'm yours?" Lucas muttered softly as Vincent took off the bandages. "Yes, what about it?" "What do I get in return?" Lucas asked with a small pout making Vincent stop and look at him. "What?" He said in a slight confused tone. "I want something out of it too! A win-win situation" Lucas said making Vincent roll his eyes.

"I don't care on what you want from me, just as long as I am the only one who drinks your blood" Hearing that made him smile as his eyes scanned Vincent body up and down before speaking. "From now on, you're my assistant" Lucas said wrapping his arms around Vincent neck.

"You will help me with anything I need" Lucas said as he stared into Vincent's enchanting red eyes. "Fine by me" Vincent said extending(?) his vampire teeth. Lucas tilted his head to the side before he felt something sharp pierce his neck, reopening the scar.

A soft moan was heard from Lucas feeling Vincent hands grip his waist. "N-No need to be-haah-so rough, 'm not going anywhere" Lucas managed to say as his body began feeling hot again. He slowly feeling dizzy again as eyes watered, his vision slowly getting blurry again. Vincent suddenly stopped and looked at Lucas.

"Now Now, we can't have you passing out on me when the fun haven't even started" He said picking Lucas up with ease and set him on the couch. Grabbing his chin kiss in Lance, who kissed back quickly. Sliding his tongue in Lucas wet cavern made a moan come from Lucas.

Vincent hands travelled to Lucas's shirt and easily unbuttoned it, sliding it off showing off his creamy soft skin that would soon be painted with marks that he made. Pulling away he grinned. "I hope you know how to be quiet" "I hope you don't disappoint" Lucas responded back, a small smirk was on his face. "I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your face"

-+-

Lucas threw his head back onto the couch cushion , covering his mouth moaning as his naked body jerked harshly at the powerful thrusts made by none other than Vincent making him arch his back off the couch. He wasnt lying about wiping that smirk off of Lucas face.

Vincent thrusted into Lucas, penetrating his hole with his length, biting onto his lip, he let out a soft groan. "Look at you, trying so hard to stay quiet" Vincent said, a finger tracing down Lucas chest, that was covered his hickies and bite marks, down to his stomach, where a pool of cum sat.

Lucas gripped Vincent hand, that was holding onto his waist. "Oh? Already cumming again?" Vincent said in a teasing voice. Lucas had already came 5 times while he had only came 2 times. Tears pooled out of Lucas eyes from the overstimulation, but made no effort to stop Vincent as constant moans left past Lucas mouth.

"Go ahead " Vincent said with a grin. A white string of cum landed on Lucas chest. Panting heavily as he removed his hand. "You... You did that on purpose" He breathed out. His body felt weak and his vision was blurry from the tears. Vincent chuckled softly and wiped away the tears off of Lucas cheek.

"Hm? Did I? But your scent was so good, I guess I couldn't help it~" He said slowly pulling out. Lucas almost whined at the loss of emptiness. "Should I clean you up or leave you like a mess?" Lucas softly glared at Vincent who grinned a little. "Kidding"

Lucas looked at the clock and saw that lunch ended 10 minutes ago. Vincent easily cleaned Lucas up and dressed him, only thing he didn't get rid of was the pain Lucas felt on his lower half of his body.

Because, why not?

Once they were both dressed, Vincent rested Lucas's head on his lap. "Go to sleep" Vincent said. "Wait but I need to get work don-" "You can finish it tomorrow" Vincent said. "Sleep" A sudden wave of drowsiness hit Lance making him close his eyes, giving into it.

-+-

Lucas groaned softly and slowly opened his eyes and realized he fell asleep. "Good afternoon" Vincent said making Lucas look up at him. "How long?" Lucas asked. "You was out for a good hour" Hearing that Lucas had stood up carefully and stretched a bit.

"You look cute when you're sleeping, I was almost tempted" Vincent said making Lucas snicker. "Somnophilia much?" That made Vincent chuckle softly. "With consent" He jokingly added onto Lucas sentence.

"With consent.. Maybe" Lucas said with a grin before standing up and carefully walked to his desk. "Don't hurt yourself" Vincent teased.