O2

vampire?

Lucas said with a grin. "What's your name cutie?" Lucas asked the male who looked back at him with uninterest. "Why do you wanna know?" The male said making Lucas frown. "You're the one who came in my house with your blood, ruining my couch, so I think I deserve to know your name" Lucas said.

"Vincent"

'Even his name is hot' Lucas said to himself as he smiled. "Nice name" Lucas said as the handsome stranger, Vincent, just nodded his head. "Do you need help with that? The wound looks deep" Lucas said eyeing Vincent injury. "Don't just stare at it, help me" Vincent ordered making Lucas giggle softly. "Feisty" Lucas said.

"Fine, I'll help you" Lucas said leaving to go get the first aid kit. Vincent watched Lucas leave. As soon as he left Vincent looked at his wound and easily healed the wound. "He's a weird human being.." Vincent muttered before standing up, looking at the blood stained couch. Letting out a soft sigh he easily erased the blood that was present.

Lucas came back with the aid kit and gasped softly once seeing Vincent standing up. Looking over at his couch he saw that there was no more blood standing the couch. "H-Huh?" Lucas was confused.

Vincent walked up to Lucas before passing him, heading towards the door. Lucas quickly snapped out of it and dropped the aid kit, grabbing your wrist. "Wait! What happened to my couch? And your arm!? Wasn't there just a deep wound there?" Vincent groaned out of annoyance. "You're a loud human" Vincent said as his eyes glowed a little when looking at Lucas before quickly looking away.

Lucas was confused, but nonetheless, excited. "What are you, hm?" Lucas asked Vincent. "Let go" "Not until you answer me—" Lucas was easily pushed against the wall by Vincent, his hands trapped.

A surprised gasp came from him as he looked up at Vincent. His red eyes shining slightly, a low growl escaping past his lips. "You are an annoying human" Lucas saw the sharp teeth the male had and said, "... vampire?" Lucas muttered softly before laughing a bit. "What? Wanna drink my blood?" Lucas said not really believing his eyes. Tilting his head to the side, he smirked. "Drink it then" Lucas teased.

Something in Vincent snapped and bit into the side of Lucas neck. A yelp came from Lucas as he felt something sharp pierce his skin, feeling something being drained out of him.

Lucas blood tasted sweet to Vincent and couldn't help but want more. Tightening his grip on Lucas wrist, pushing his body closer up against Lucas, drinking more of his blood. "H-Hey" Lucas softly moaned out. His body felt hot and his head was dizzy. Vincent came to his senses and retracted his teeth from the males neck.

Licking the blood that oozed out of the bite mark. Vincent had let go of Lucas while taking a step back and watched him slid down the wall, sitting on the floor. Vincent crouched down in front of Lucas with a small smirk seeing Lucas face. "Hey, your blood is quite delicious" Vincent said wiping the blood off the side of his lips with his thumb before licking it off.

Lucas face flushed as he painted trying to catch his breath, his vision blurry but could still kinda make out the shape of Vincent in front of him. "From now on, you're mine" That was the last thing Lucas heard before losing conscious.

-+-

Lucas quickly sat up and realized he was laying in his bed. Feeling a sudden pain in his neck he touched it and felt something right there, quickly rushing to the restroom, stumbling over stuff, he looked in the mirror and saw two holes in his neck. "Last night wasn't a dream" He muttered softly while looking at the scar.

Heading back to the bathroom he checked the clock and realized, he was late. Quickly getting dressed and bandaging his neck to cover the bite mark he quickly drove to work. Entering the building he quickly bombarded with questions.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry I overslept everyone" Lucas said with a fake gentle smile. 'I'm still sleepy and this is the first thing you guys do' One employee notice his neck was bandaged. "Mr. Lucas! What happened to your neck!" That made all the employees look at his neck.

Lucas quickly came up with an excuse. Putting a sad smile. "I didn't mean for you guys to found out like this, but I guess I have to tell you. I had gotten bit by something and had to go to the doctor to get it checked out, I'm fine but.. I couldn't fall asleep because it ached so much, my body was in pain and the pain killers wasn't working" Lucas with a pitiful face, he bowed. "I'm sorry for making you worry" Lucas said with a small frown making all the employees feel sad. "Don't worry about it boss! We're glad you are okay" And other things were said by the employees to him.

Lucas smiled quickly nodding his head and made his way to his office. His bodyguards greeted him and opened the doors for him and closed it once Lucas entered his office placing his coat on the chair and quickly got to work.