Six

Tae steps out of the shower dripping wet, searching for a towel. 'Why didn't I remember to grab one before I came in here' he asked himself.

So he uses a smaller hand towel to dry himself off as best as he can, then walks out of the bathroom. Jin was laying on the bed, just barely waking up when he heard the bathroom door open.

He then sat up with his mouth hanging wide open when he saw Tae strutting out with his cock hanging. He hasn't even noticed Jin yet since he's searching for a bigger towel.

He stands by Jin's and Jungkook's closet, then finally turns around to ask Jin, "Babe, where do you keep the towels?"

Jin stands up and walks out of the room and soon returns with a couple of towels. He uses one of the wash cloths to wipe his drool.

Taehyung chuckles at him as he starts to stroke his cock. He then walks over to him, making him walk backwards. And when Jins legs touch the bed he grabs him by his shoulders and kisses him.

He reaches behind him as they kiss and slips his fingers inside. Jin turns his head so he can moan.

Tae then turns his body around and bends him over the edge of the bed. He continues as the thrusts three fingers in him.

Jin is leaning on his elbows on the bed and spreads his legs wider. He can feel Tae's cock on his crack.

He starts to bite his bottom lip as Tae guides his cock into his entrance. Tae grunts as he feels the tightness engulf his length.

He grabs hold of Jin's shoulders and uses them to pull him back onto his cock. Jins hair bouncing as he's roughly fucked from behind.

He pushes his hips back to match Tae's thrusts, loving the grunts and moans he spews out. Tae sees his wet cock slip out of his hole, and he bends down to shove his tongue in.

Flicking it around as Jin screams out in pure bliss. He then gets back up and enters him again and fucks him until they both spill their seeds. Jin on the bed, and Tae inside of Jin.

Jin then pulls his hand and walks them into the shower. Not forgetting to grab the extra towels.

They had sex a couple of more times before taking a full shower. Again for Taehyung.

When they're dressed they head downstairs to find something to eat. Tae helps him with the chopping of veggies and meat.

They joke around while they cook, and they then sit down to eat their creation.

While they're eating, Tae's phone pings and he checks his messages. He reads it and then chuckles before placing it on the table.

"That was Jimin, he asked me to swing by his place to grab his mail so it doesn't pile up."

Then Jin asked with a frown, "Wow, did he tell you where he was going when he left? Or with who?"

"Nah, he just said, 'I'll be gone for a few days.' And when I asked with who and where he said, 'My man and don't worry about it.' So I just assumed it was you know who."

"I guess they'll be heading back soon. I hope they enjoyed their trip, cause I sure did."

Tae smiled at him as he leaned his chin on his hand.

Jin smiled then moved to crawl down on the floor as Tae moved his chair so Jin could get in between his legs.

Jin used both hands to pull his legs apart and Tae sat there watching him with a smile. As Jin started to slide his zipper down he could feel Tae's cock slowly getting hard.

He pushed down the waistband of his boxers and pulled it out. It nearly hit him in the face as he grabbed onto it. He keeps his face by his groin then starts to lick it from the bottom of his shaft and up to the tip.