Three

Tae drives to a nearby restaurant so they could eat lunch. They just left the scenic park and after a heated make out session, Jin told him he was hungry.

As they're seated at their table, the waitress looks at them like they're on the menu. But they don't even notice her.

They order their food and then talk about random things. Just getting to know each other better. And find out they have so much in common.

Once they finished eating, they sat back in their seats. Their eyes locked on each other, and then Tae asked, "So what do you want to do now?"

Jin saw the sparkle in his eye, and replied, "I don't know.. do you have any suggestions?"

Tae ran his tongue over his lower lip and with a smirk replied, "I have one idea, but I don't know if you're up for it." He leans closer to the table and looks at Jin up and down. Like a fox about to pounce on his prey.

"Gee, I wonder whatever you could mean." Jin responds sarcastically.

Tae then chuckles before relaxing back in his seat.

"Well do you have any other suggestions?"

Jin was about to respond but then his phone rang. He saw his husband's picture and answered the call. Motioning to Tae with his hands to hold on.

"Yes?" Jin asked.

Jungkook 💓: Babe, I had a really important business trip suddenly come up and I'm gonna have to go. I'll be gone at least 5 days. I'm sorry it's such short notice but it was beyond my control."

Jin wanted to throw his phone at the wall cause he knows he's lying.

"Really? That's terrible. How will I manage without my sweet, devoted hubby while you're away?"

Jungkook can be heard muttering something to someone else as he's trying to cover the receiver.

"Baby, please try to understand. You know that these things are part of the job. You know I don't want to leave you. But I'll be back before you know I'm gone."

"Yes, I know how much you hate leaving my side." Jin replies, then with a loud sigh he asks, "So when are you leaving?"

"I'm already at home packing my bags. Then I'm off to the airport. But I'll really miss you baby."

"Ok, then have a safe flight."

He ends the call right after, surprising Jungkook by not crying for him, or telling him he loves him. He doesn't have time to dwell on it as Jimin squeals in delight as soon as he ends the call.

"Yay! We're going to be all alone on a tropical island for 5 whole days. No worrying about your stupid, hateful parents. Or your ugly legal husband. You're all mine Kookie."

Jungkook looks at him, and feels so torn. Between the man he has loved for years and his husband. He knows what he's doing is wrong, but being with Jimin feels so right.

He then continues packing his things, trying to rush out before his husband gets home.

Meanwhile, Jin smiles at Tae with a wilted smile. Tae reaches across the table to grab his hands.

"I'm really sorry.. I don't know the dynamics of your relationship with your husband. But I do know it's not your typical marriage. And I know it's not fair to you what they're doing."

Jin had been deep in thought as Tae spoke, but looking into his eyes now, he felt an immense attraction to him.

So he then asks him, "Can we please get out of here?"