Eight

Jungkook gulped when he heard what Jin asked him. He still didn't know what he would say to him to try to explain things to him. But he has to at least try.. he just isn't ready to let him go.

"Well? Tell me.. how was it? From that funny little video of you and your supposed ex, you were practically swallowing his face off.

That's not attractive sweetie. And very sloppy. Maybe he should teach you how to kiss better."

"Baby, I know how bad it looks from the video, but it just kinda happened. I started drinking early and you know how horny I get. He was just someone that I was comfortable with. And he was just there, It really didn't mean anything to me. You've got to believe me."

Jin sat staring at him, waiting for more but it was it.

"That's what you're going with? That's your excuse? Come on.. Jungkook.."

He stands up and paces in front of the bed.

"I can't believe you think so little of me that you think that that pathetic excuse you just gave me, will be enough to convince me of all the months and months of you cheating behind my back.

Cause let's face facts, my dear hubby.. You have never been faithful to me, from the very start of our relationship. Right? You continued seeing him throughout our engagement and our entire marriage.

I think the only time you were apart was when we were on our honeymoon. Does he know that you had sex with me during our marriage? Or did you lie to him as well?

Telling him that he was the only one for you. Please tell me Jungkook. What do you expect me to do now? Do you expect the Jin that you're so used to, the one who loved you and worried about you...

Do you expect me to just forgive you and forget about it? Let you lie to me by telling me that it absolutely won't happen ever again. Is that what you expect?"

Jungkook tries to walk closer to him, but Jin stops him.

"Don't you fucking dare try to come near me!"

"Babe, please. Please listen. I don't know what I was thinking being with him. Because being with you made my life complete. I love you. And I don't want to lose you like this. Over a mistake."

"You're a piece of shit you know that? You had someone that you loved or claimed to love. But you chose to put him on the back burner because your parents objected to your choice. But if you really loved him, you should have fought for him. For the love you claimed to have for him.

Instead you easily gave him up once you saw me as your intended. Like a prize you won. That would fall desperately in love with you to the point of putting up with all your shit. But I am not that person anymore. I want a divorce."

Jungkook stumbled back in shock. He never expected his Jin to ever ask for a divorce.

"What? You can't be serious Jin. Let's talk about this."

"We already talked about it. I listened to all your lies and your bullshit. And I'm through with you. I want you gone. Pack your shit and go."

"Go?! Go where? This is my house!" He replied angrily.

"The deed is in my name only. Thanks to a little oversight on your parents part. I want you to pack whatever you can carry and just go. I don't care where you go or with who. It's not my problem anymore. I just want you out of my life." He stated clearly.

"No.. you love me Jin. How can you just ask me for a divorce like that?"

Jin took in a deep breath and rolled his eyes hard.