Eleven

Jungkook left the hotel that morning and drove to work. He figured that Jimin had probably calmed down by now and was waiting for him at work, as usual.

But when he walked into his office and it was empty, he felt confusion. So he sat at his desk and dialed Jimin's extension.

The phone rang a few times before he could hear that someone picked it up and asked, "Hello?"

They sounded slightly out of breath, as if they ran to catch the call before they hung up.

"Yes, where is Jimin? Why didn't he answer?" He asked.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon. Jimin called in sick for the rest of the week. He had accumulated vacation days and he chose to use them now. Is there anything I can help you with? I am taking over his work until he returns."

"No, But I will call you if I do need your help." He then hung up the phone and checked his laptop.

He searched the employee database and indeed saw that Jimin had taken the week off.

He frowned as he stared at the computer monitor. How's he supposed to get through the rest of the day?

He hasn't had sex in over two days now and was really counting on Jimin to be here to remedy that.

He then reluctantly went about his day, and actually got alot of work done.

Throughout the day he kept hoping that Jimin would call him to at least check on him but nothing.

So he decided to go see him after work and try to work out a way for them to continue their relationship. Then once after he gets settled in with him, then he can concentrate on fixing his marriage. One problem at a time.

He soon arrives at the house he purchased for him, their little love nest as Jimin likes to call it.

When he knocks he gets no response at first. Then after continued knocking he finally hears movement coming from inside.

He then hears the lock being unlocked and then sees Jimin as he opens the door. He looks a complete mess, with his hair sticking out all over and his clothes disheveled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he turned to walk back inside.

Jungkook took that as his cue to follow him, so he walked behind him and locked the door.

But once he stepped inside he was incredibly shocked. There were packed boxes everywhere and were marked with whatever was inside.

Some labeled clothes, others with kitchen appliances, etc.

He took it all in and then saw that Jimin had kept walking towards the bedroom. So he walks over to the door and saw boxes everywhere in there too.

"What the hell is going on Jimin? Why is everything all packed up?" He asked angrily.

Jimin had been folding clothes on the bed and placing them inside the boxes. When he didn't respond to Jungkook, he walked over to him and turned him around roughly to face him.

And Jimin immediately pulled his arm out of his grasp.

"Answer me Jimin! What's going on?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and said, "Are you that dumb? I am packing. What does it look like?"

"But why? Where do you think you are going?"

"That's not any of your concern anymore Jeon. I have already wasted so many years waiting for you to fulfill your promise to marry me. But after that day at the restaurant, I realized that you were just playing me as well.