One

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom, freshly showered and into the bedroom. He was about to search for his clothes to get dressed, but he caught sight of his gorgeous husband and walked over to him instead.

He leaned over him with one hand next to his pillow and he ran his finger over his husband's plump lips. He then bent down to give him a quick peck and then stood up.

As he was about to turn away to continue to get dressed, his husband reached his hand out to grab his arm.

"Kookie, how are you just going to give me a little peck and then walk away?" He says with a full pout.

Jungkook laughs and turns back to his husband who is already sitting up. So he leans down to give him another kiss as his husband tries to pull him down to continue their make out session.

But Jungkook pulls himself out of his grasp.

"I'm sorry baby, but I really have to get to the office. I have a real important client coming in first thing and I can't afford to be late."

Jin let's him go, and watches as he returns to getting dressed. When he drops his towel to step into his boxers, he is quickly turned around and pushed against the dresser.

Jungkook looks down and sees his husband stroking his member, and licking around the tip.

"Mmgh.. oh God Jinnie.. please don't stop."

He runs his fingers through his husbands soft locks as he slowly starts to rock his hips into his mouth. The sight of Jin's juicy lips, slobbering on his now rock hard cock drives him into a frenzy and he grabs hold of his head and starts fucking his mouth.

Jin opens his mouth wide, welcoming the pounding his poor face is enduring. He feels as his husband starts stuttering his hips and slows his rhythm down. So Jin wraps his lips tightly around his cock, squeezing it to suck in all his cum.

When he finally blows his load, his mouth is at the edge with his tongue licking up all the cum flowing freely.

Jungkook looks down to see his Jinnie looking exquisite.
How can someone look that magnificent with a huge cock hanging out of his mouth? He doesn't know, but he knows how lucky he is.

When his husband is done licking him clean, he helps him stand and pulls him in for a deep kiss.

"You were amazing babe. I freakin' love you."

Jin giggles and says, "I love you too. Now I will let you get dressed. I will call you during lunch. Ok?"

"Ok sweetheart. I'll see you later."

With that, Jin went to shower and by the time he came out, his husband was gone. He sighs, knowing full well that his husband had no early meeting. He may have a pretty face, but he's not a fool.

Ever since they've gotten married, his husband just won't let go of his other lover. The one he couldn't marry because his parents didn't approve of him.

He thought that he had earned his love and hoped that what he had with his ex before was long over. But he knew deep down they were still seeing each other.

He would've been ok, but he actually fell in love with his husband, and he thought it was reciprocated. But now he knows that when his husband tells him that he loves him, they're just empty words.

After sitting around for a while, he decides to get dressed and go visit his friends Hobi and Yoongi.

After a quick breakfast, he gets in his car and heads to their house. They all live fairly close to each other.