Seven

Hobi went to Yoongi's room and knocked then asked him if he was ready to go.

"Yeah, let me just grab my phone."

When he returns they both make their way to the elevator. They push the button to the lobby and watch the numbers as it goes down.

A couple of floors later, the doors open and two men who are giggling and being clingy with each other enter the elevator, never paying attention to them.

Hobi and Yoongi look at each other and shake their heads. Then Hobi pulls out his phone and starts to film them as the taller one is sucking the others face.

The smaller one is giggling as his arms are around his waist. Then the taller one senses Hobi's presence and turns to look at him, then immediately pulls away from the other.

"Oh don't stop on my account, you seem like you were having fun. And I'm getting some really good action shots.

It'll be good for Yoongi and I to look back at fondly and say, 'Hey, remember when we saw our friends husband with his whore when he claimed to be on a business trip.' That'll be fun right Yoongs?"

"Yeah, sure." He said unenthusiasticly.

The elevator door opened and Hobi pocketed his phone and then he and Yoongi walked out.

Jungkook and Jimin remained in the elevator too stunned to move. The doors closed again and went up again.

Jungkook felt like the floor beneath him was ripped from under him. He needs to get back to his Jinnie and find a way to explain away everything that he's sure Hobi will tell him.

When the elevator stops back on their floor he rushes out and towards their room.

Jimin runs behind him, yelling at him and asking, "What are you doing? Why are we back here? I thought we were going to the festival?"

Jungkook opens the door and walks inside. He picks up his luggage and starts grabbing his clothes and toiletries and shoves them into it.

When Jimin sees him he really starts getting mad.

He grabs Jungkook's arms to stop him and asks, "Why are you packing? We're not leaving yet right? You promised me a week away with just us. Don't fucking change your mind now."

Jungkook pulls his hands out of his grip and yells back.

"Don't you fucking get it?! They're going to tell my husband that they saw me here with you. And they have evidence now. Jin will fucking divorce me and it'll be over for me."

"So! God, why can't you ever worry that much about me? I'm so sick of you always worrying if he'll find out about us. Do you even fucking want to be with me?! Do you love me at all?"

Jungkook stops what he was doing and suddenly feels bad. His mind and his heart are fighting amongst each other. He knows that somewhere along the line, he actually fell in love with his husband. But guilt and remorse kept him going back to Jimin. Yet he does still feel love for Jimin of course. He is and will always be his first real love.

"Why aren't you answering me?! You do love him right?! God I'm so stupid. All the signs were there when you wouldn't pay me attention like before. And you would lust after him in front of me."

He turns away from Jungkook as he's grabbing at his hair and crying in frustration.

"I don't know why I'm even trying if you already checked out of this relationship."

He then kneels down while holding in the urge to scream. Jungkook doesn't know what to do. He desperately wants to rush home so he can try to salvage his marriage. But when he sees Jimin looking so devastated, his heart breaks. He needs to comfort him and deal with his marriage later.